December Goal: Get Stronger! So far... LOTS of PR's!!
Just FYI new PR's are marked with a *, and ties with old records a t**.
MBG Training with REST:)
- KB Cleans - all time record is 44s x 23, did only 1 when we moved back from chicago, 3 weeks ago did 44s x 18*!!!!...Last week i did 48's x 5*!!
- KB Clean Squat Press - had NEVER done 1 front squat with 44s!!....Til last week...did 44s x 1*
- KB front squat - 44's x 2!!*
- KB alt. back press - never got 48's before...last week did 48s x 5s*!!!
- KB dead lift - old PR was 84k's, last week did 92k's*!!! (405lbs)
- KB double Snatch - 36k's x 6*!!!!
- KB 1a Snatch - 48k x 8's (no rest btwn two) all time record is 10s*...so close!!:)
- KB seated on 18" box Military Press - 36k's x 1*!!
- Weighted Pullups - 36k x 2* (at a bodyweight of 215)...so about 295lb pullup!!*
- Bar Muscle Ups -13*!!!
- HSPU's x 5...not a all time record but i'm happy i'm doing them for reps again!!!:)
Nutrition has been same as usual but been eating more nut butters and raw nuts lately...weight is up about 5lbs but that's cool:) Also i've been listening to how i feel big time, NOT training when tired or when not feeling up to it....resting takes guts:) SO REST!!
- Salad and beans, onions, mushrooms and dulse flakes OR quick oats, warrior food, berries, nuts
- Spinach, berries, mango or banana, warrior food, almond milk
- Honeycrisp apple and yumbutter cranberry and coconut peanut butter
- Kale, mushrooms, onions, dulse, tempeh, almonds...maybe with some sweet potatoes!
- hummus and cucumber
hope this helps and/or inspires you guys to get some rest and train hard as well:)
hope you're all doing great and hope to hear it too!!:)