|'SUPER' PLANT STRONG MEAL!!!|
M, T, R, Sa workouts (bodyweight to silverback and jump training 2x week) all of which have been improving over the last 3 weeks.
- Monday - high rep bodyweight day...about 250-300 reps push/pull each.
- Tuesday jump training drills plus whatever else i feel like doing after...deadlifts, step back lunges for 5x5.
- Thursday is a low rep bodyweight day about half the reps or less of mondays, then
- Saturday is a simple meta workout like the "Wicked 50" i did this last saturday....25 dead clean squat presses with 32k's and 25 bar muscle ups as fast as possible...14:30 not bad, took it sort of easy as i was a bit tired before and during this one but just wanted to get it done and after felt good i did it!
2 days a week been playing ball again too which is great! Really enjoying everything and the total freedom i've been feeling towards doing any movement 'full out' that i want to do. This is great fun!!:) Playing Bball is my 1st love:) so jumping, sprinting, cutting all out without worry is awesome!
Training BJJ again and loving it and looking forward to it again....man this has been a long time coming! Due to work and stress i hadnt felt like training in about 6 years but for some reason i'm digging training bjj again, it's honestly FUN!!!:)
My Plant Strong nutrition has been really fun too...loving every meal of the day!!
- spinach, sweet potatoes, walnuts, beans for breakfast
- organic food bar between trainings
- quick oats, blueberries, strawberries, walnuts, warrior food or life's basics, almond milk in bowl for after workout
- living barley grass during workouts
- huge mixed greens salad, pumpkin seeds, veggies...then maybe like the above, huge bowl of kale and mung beans....I LOVE THIS MEAL!!
- berries for a snack if i want one later