How do you assist Free Handstand push ups by yourself? Watch and try!!
You know when you say i'm gonna have a fun day of eating...or a cheat day? Well jess and i thought lets do this on sunday...it was fun, did not feel like cheating cause we felt good about it (important!) and nothing was really that bad....some multigrain pancakes, then we split a danish roll, a cookie and then a cupcake...or two:). Now although it was all still vegan, that really does not make a difference as all of the above was alot of processed foods, sat oils and tons of sugar!...the result come monday mornings workout....crap!:) Whew it was rough, neither of us slept well and the effect continued most of the day with lethargic training and generally a dull mood all day...lesson: If you're gonna have a cheat/fun meal or day do it with an off day of training afterwards. For example i usually train m-f... so saturday fun meal or day would of been a wiser choice so it does not interfere with your upcoming week of training. With that said here's my results for this week:
- practiced handstand push ups (press ups) to chin...got 2 full rom off paralettes, then progressed to free hs pr ups + R3 cable and got up to 6 reps.
- muscle ups technique - did alot of jump muscle ups...got feet out infront of bar 26" at best x 1
- took literally 10 sets of each to feel warmed up:) haha sets of 8 of 70 asst hspu's to chin and mu x 5....pretty much felt done after:) haha
- 2/1/0 box jumps at 24"/30"/36" and it worked well....still got a good deal of work to do but i'm jumping:) and that is a good thing!
- 2/1/0 broad jumps to 13y/15y/17y on 6 jumps each level using 80lb cables
- Dead cleans: worked up to DPowerCl up to 5@36s, then did DCSq's up to 5@36s
- Step back lunges: worked up to 2x2's@44s which felt good and strong
- kb levers x 10@0/12s/16s/20s/24s felt good
- kb back dome holds x slow 10 count @0/12s/16s/20s/24s felt good