A Week in the SB Life!! To be leaner, stronger, healthier, happier for PNP!!l
Silverback 1,2 workout - 5 rounds from SB exercise #1 x 5 to #2 x 5, then rest, repeat
- DCSP x 32s x 5 (this is getting easier now and actually did 3 reps in a row at 36s)
- Bar muscle ups: x 5s (working my technique alot now and they are looking better each week!)
- my goal for this is to move as quickly thru the exercise as possible, then with as little rest go right to the 2nd exercise...in this case the bar muscle ups. My previous PR was 51 seconds last week. This week i did then both in 43 seconds!! This is great as i'm adapting and finishing really fast!
- push ups + 80lbs on my back with strict form
- pull ups (4 x 10) with strict form
- back dome spins: love this exercise, a few years back i could not even do back dome:)
- feet to bar HLR's: great opposites to train together:)
Since i'm wanting to really warm up my legs before jumping i first the following two for 4 sets:
- dead snatches - 4 x 6 x 24k's and then i'm feeling good to go and begin my box jumps.
- bar military press: 155 x 5 (hadnt done this in maybe 25 years or more! so this was fun:)
- 36" box jumps x 10 reps (these are plyo jumps, right now can do 5 control jumps at 42", so train @ 36" and afterwards see how well i can do at 42")
- Back dome crawl x 10 yards
- my goal again here is to finish each as quickly as possible then with as little rest move on to and do the 2nd exercise as quickly as possible...then rest and repeat. Right now on these the box jumps to back domes is around 50 to 55 seconds which is good!
My Goal by 060413 (50th b-day) is to cup dunk a bball AND complete the SB requirements! In 5:50! 1&2 in 40, 3&4 to 2:00, 5&6 by 5:50!!!!
- bulgar, berries, warrior food, coffee, almond milk, warrior foundation
- during workout - water with living greens
- after workout - warrior elite greens, mangos, spinach, banana, water
- organic apple sauce, lifes basics greens, some warrior blue green algae
- huge mixed greens salad, onions, mushrooms, beans or cous cous, carrots, sesame croutons
- apple or some popcorn with flax oil, sea salt (if i feel like it:)
QUESTION - When talking with MBG Chicago Silverbacks to be Jeremy Liban and Matt Zaborowski the other day Jeremy made a good point....the SB requirements are very very hardcore:)
So what about others? He came up with a great idea, allow folks to break their sets up on the DCSP if they need to...even on the muscle ups, box jumps too...they got to do the remaining without completely stopping, but without dropping, so they can pause but not drop on the back dome and power wheel crawls and they just need to get the 100 jump rope doubles done as well and can miss. They can do it all under 10 minutes and they can earn their MBG Silverback shirt! BUT for those that do it all in Un-breakable (meaning no broken sets!) THAT is the highest level and will earn them a MBG SB "Unbreakable" t-shirt!!
So what do you all think....allow folks to just do the work in 10 minutes as one level and un-breakable as the highest level or just purely people can only get the SB shirt IF they do it in straight un-broken sets? I thought it was a great idea as it opens the doors to many more folks and still gives the highest level folks a hard core "un-breakable" level!!! SO tell me what you think!!:)
Appreciate your feedback my friends!