MBG3 so far this week: strong training, balance work and eating!
Having fun on the bars:)...this is good to do my friends...play, try new combo's...have fun!!
Hey my friends! Feeling good, training, eating and restoring all good!:)
MBG 1 - Training:
Monday did a 15/15 x 10 minutes of muscle ups AND handstand press up (touch chest) (10 sets ea)
- Muscle ups = 22 reps
- Press ups = 22 reps
- rested 5 minutes, then did 30/30 x 10 minutes of dips and pullups (5 sets each)
- Dips = 53 reps
- Pullups = 35 reps
- rest 5 minutes
- Power Wheel full assisted with 70lb bxt (partner style 4 of us) 1-5 reps holding incline plane btwn each person, then a 30 second hold when all done with reps....man this felt amazing!!!
MBG 2 - Eischens Yoga and Mobility drills
- daily did 1-4 poses minimum for 60 seconds plus each for 2-3 sets of EY
- daily did shoulder mobility drills with chest expander for 5s to 8s
MBG 3 - Plant Strong Nutrition
- Bulgar, warrior food, banana, blueberries and almond milk
- coconut water + warrior elite greens (favorite after workout quick drink!!)
- baby spinach, frozen mango, warrior meal, warrior foundation, coconut water
- kale, broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, tempeh, sesame sticks, bell peppers and onions
- popcorn with some flax oil and sea salt on top! (flax oil taste like butter!!:)
My friends, find what makes YOU happy, your path, your way to make you and the planet better! I hope that by sharing what i do it inspires you to follow suit and make that change to training, restoring and eating in a way that makes people and planet healthier and happier!!:)
peace my friends!