Training, Eating, Eischens so far this week and going to NYC tomorrow!!
|First Grade picture....D-Wade is biting my style from back in the day!!:) haha|
Me today? Bow tie? Whew, not sure if i can go that route as that's too much for me:) maybe someday...still think they're dope!
On to the last few days of training, eating and yoga!
Monday - simple and strong...you know i love that!!
- 24k pullups x 10 sets = 31 reps!! Doubled my numbers from a few weeks back!! Great!!
- Wall press ups x 10 sets = 65 reps! Again up'd my numbers from 2 weeks ago! Great!
- Back dome and Power wheel work man i've been on those two big time and feeling great!!
- Taught Eischens Yoga class - after initial sequence of 30 minutes we focused on back dome work with a simple combination of poses that dramatically increase ROM of your backdome! If you do not know what they are you gotta come to a course so we can show you....makes your hips, back and shoulders feel amazing!
- dead power cleans to front squats for 5 sets of 2 + 36k's
- box jumps: 6 sets of 6 strict jumps onto 36" box no steps
- 28k's kb levers: 3 sets of 6 reps
- 28k's kb back dome press ups: 3 x 6 reps
- Teaching EY tonight - reviewing basics of 1st sequence, then working on inversions tonight like handstands, headstands and elbow stands with lots of various challenges too....love this night as it's very challenging and i love seeing all the students improve each night on these poses....these ones you can see great change each week that transfers over to our training too!
- Green Powder and coconut water in the am
- kale, onions, edemame, bell peppers, squash and some raw nuts
- Spinach smoothie, frozen mangos, coconut water or rice milk, some green powder maybe
- sprouted ezekial bread, raw cashew butter, honey
- acorn squash, spices, white beans, bulger, apricots, onions.....THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!
- home made blueberries and raw nuts vegan ice cream!!
Going to NYC tomorrow for a few days and plan on doing some training with my Bar-barian brothers, riding my bike all over nyc and just having alot of fun hanging out with my friends!!!:)
Peace my friends!