My top 5 Plant Strong meals for a leaner, stronger U!
|With just a little prep work this is a Power Plant meal!!:)|
WHAT WOULD THOSE 5 BEST BE??
Drink - fresh if possible coconut water and green drink: for this drink get fresh as that's best, if not i like Blue Monkey alot for canned with a new green drink called Rezealiant Living Barley Grass. Tastes amazing with water...off the hook with coconut water!
After workout smoothie - baby spinach, frozen berries or mango, plant protein of choice (i like vega's new sports protein powder...vanilla! Sometimes also use Source of Life Energy Shake:), sunflower seeds or raw almonds!
Breakfast - soaked oats OR cooked bulgar, blueberries, strawberries, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, vanilla vega, rice or almond milk
Lunch - collard greens, mung beans (this is awesome....simple and STRONG!!)
Dinner - kale, black beans, onions, corn, tomatoes, sweet potatoes in a bell pepper + salad (above)
- kale, tomato, mushrooms, corn, pumpkin seeds, carrots, beets, beans (whole foods lunch)
- kale, cous cous, raw nuts, sunflower seeds, beans, mushrooms, corn, peas
- sprouted toast, honey, raw cashew or sunflower butter, smashed banana on top
- kale, cous cous, almonds, beans, cabbage, corn, peas, sunflower seeds
- Spinach salad, sprouts, carrots, sweet potatoes, veggie wrap
- sprouted bread, organic peanut butter, honey
What meals, smoothies or snacks that are plant based make you feel leaner & stronger? Plant based by the way is 90% or more of your food intake is made up of plants....BUT if you do choose animal or processed products in that 10% do your best to make them wisely. Organic, Non factory farmed, humanely as possible conditions, local if possible, no pesticides used.
One or two is great! 5 is awesome!!! So tell me what makes you feel leaner & stronger!!:)
Peace my friends,