how to modify jump training, 15/15 of j rock?:) another question of the day:)
notice the wild grass too.....this little video doesnt do it justice, but if you're in chicago or near by you need to get over here and check it out....awesome!
April 9, 2012, Monday 4 x amap
- 2g + vest AMUs x LAST WEEK: 4,4,4,4,4
- THIS WEEK: 5,5,4,4,4 (+2)
- Pullups to nips x LAST WEEK 1,1,1,1,1,1,1=7
- THIS WEEK: 2,2,2,2,2,2,2=14 (+7)
- HSPUs off 6"boxes x LAST WEEK 1,1,1,1,1,1,1=7
- THIS WEEK: 2,2,2,2=8 (+1) forth set of 2 i was struggling alot so called it on that one...still UP!!:)
- 15/15 x amap minutes up to 5, stop when fatiguing..if completed go up next week in reps or weight
- Dips. x10s x 3 min = 60
- Cliff crawls x 1 x 5 min =10
April 11, 2012 WEDNESDAY - 15/15 x 10 minutes
- assisted muscle ups (140lbs R8, R6) x 4,2,2,2,2 / 2,2,2,2,2 = 22
- single bar dips x 6,4,4,4,4 / 4,4,4,4,4 = 42
- GREAT combo PLUS i'm stoked to do this same one next week as i'm confident i'll improve!!:)
- feet on 30" box + 17lb vest, hands on paralettes push ups x 10 x 6 = 60
- pullups + 17lb vest x 10 x 3 = 30
- GREAT combo again!! both on point for reps as had a heck of a time finishing with same reps which means i picked the right numbers to keep throughout!
Rare to say a 3.9* workout but this was!!!:) THIS IS RARE AS I'VE NEVER PUT DOWN A PERFECT 4.0 WORKOUT....MAYBE THE DAY I DO THE BAR-BARIANS REQUIREMENTS AND DUNK!!!:) NOW THAT'S A 4*!!!!:) HAHAHA IT'S GOT TO BE FUN, HARD, CHALLENGING AND FEEL GREAT AFTERWARDS!!! ACROSS THE BOARD THIS ONE WAS!
Thursday 4.12.12 "THE RAMP!" = the "shiddy walk" if you dont know what that is then ya betta ask somebody!!!:) haha
10 rounds of:
- Sprint to top 80 yards, walk down
- Low backpedal to top
- Last time crawl to top forw/back
EISCHENS YOGA: been just focusing on consistent work, doing alot of back dome and feeling light and fortunately that's happening. Left knee started hurting soon after beginning my jump training again so as you can see i've modified my jump training a bit...and doing my EY has got me feeling pretty good so pretty sure i can do more vertical jumps and 1 legged jumps in the next week or two....no rush though as i'm still doing alot of 1 legged work to support the balance and strength i first need to then jump with full power again!
PLANT STRONG MEALS: here just focusing on eating alot of greens and drinking alot of greens. Along with that mixing those in with beans, nuts and seeds and some occassional pseudo grains too. That has been working pretty well too as my numbers are getting better, i'm feeling pretty good and for sure with a little better sleep can improve even more (sleeping better, up to about 6-7 hours a night now)
QUESTION OF THE DAY: how do you eat Green & Lean when eating:
Eat Green, Get Lean....walk the walk:)