2 Super Green Breakfasts: a Smoothie & Meal, Strong workouts, Fun & Eischens Yoga:)
|TALK ABOUT A POWERFUL BREAKFAST!!! SPINACH, PEAS, WHITE BEANS, RAW NUTS, CARROTS!!!:)|
The last 2 days breakfasts have been on point!!MY SUPER GREEN SMOOTHIE: Alkaline water, baby spinach, vibrant greens powder, banana, frozen strawberries, life's basics.....man this will get you going right in the AM my friends!!!
MY POWER GREEN MEAL: Slightly blanched baby spinach, steamed peas, corn, carrots, walnuts and white beans....put a little seasoning on it and man this is an amazing meal and like the smoothie will start your day out with a bang!!
Super Simple & Strong workouts:
APRIL 2, 2012, MONDAY:
- Assisted Muscle Ups assisted with 2 green bxt's + 17lb vest, feet together, no kip, strict form: 5 sets of 5 reps
- rested, then alternated:
- Pullups to bottom of chest (now you got to understand this is big for me as i just began being able to touch the bar to the top of my chest this last summer....and that was barely....now strict pullups to bottom of my chest is a big improvement for me on my way to getting strict muscle ups on the bar:)
- Handstand push ups off 6" boxes to head and staying off the floor as much as possible
- Did both for 7 sets of 1, so only 7 reps of each exercise...for me this is a great base to improve upon!
APRIL 3, 2012, TUESDAY
Jump training day....focused today purely on simple strength as knee was hurting a bit and did not want to jump today...so did alot of build up sets to heavier loads and alot of Eischens Yoga today as well as i did a great hour long class and knee felt great after both!
- Foot Up Lunges: sets of 10 each leg - no resist, Power Jumper R6 (60lbs), PJ R6x2 (120lbs), PJ R6 x 3 (180lbs), PJ R8 x2, R6 (220lbs). Put both stirrups on support foot and man this worked GREAT!!!!
- alternated sets with -
- Jungle Gym XT curls: sets of 10 - curls, runners, 1 legged curls x 3 sets of 10 (man this kicked my ass)
- rested, then alternated the following -
- 28k's back dome holds x 30 seconds
- PUR 2 R6 levers x 10 reps
- did these 2 for 3 sets each, then finished with 2 sets of back dome walk lifting feet and hands off floor as i walked and man this felt great!!!
QUESTION FOR YOU.....WHAT DID YOU DO FOR SOMEONE ELSE TODAY?
P.S. - If you ate plant based you did good for yourself, others and the planet!
hope you all are doing good:)