Anyone want to dunk with me this summer? Perfect power plant eating!
touched only 9'7" on my straight up vertical...24" vertical, man that is low for me, lowest since before i ever dunked a ball when i was about 18 or 19 years old!!:) haha Oh well it is what it is and so i'm on a mission...i'm dunking this summer!!!!
QUESTION: WHO'S JOINING ME????????? Even if you cant dunk or dont know if you can who is gonna join me on a quest for vert!!! Who's gonna join me in adding 8-10" to your vertical by this summer?? LETS DO THIS MY FRIENDS....I'M DUNKING, I'M VIDEOTAPING IT ON OR AROUND MY 49TH BIRTHDAY ON JUNE 4TH!!!:)
Well got some work to do:) haha
MBG 1 - restoration - this was off the hook today, did 1 hour of very intense Eischens Yoga and felt amazing! All we did the whole class was repeats of partner feedback on only 4 poses and man it worked....felt taller, lighter, stronger!
MBG 2 - training yesterdays and today:
WEDNESDAY: did a simple one as i was a bit tired...13 hours of delayed flights getting back from DR so did;
- C-band pull ups with pause at top: 6 x 5 with R3 resisting me from front...felt good, strong
- Free HS push ups to shoulders on boxes: 6 x2 with R7 assistance....worked perfect, no wall, full ROM!
- these felt great!
- Power Wheel FULL rollouts from feet: 5 x 5 with R7 assistance on hips, rolled out to chest
- Power push up feet on 24" box: 5 x 5 strict reps resisted with R8
- 2/1/0 (R6 red resisted) to rim jumps: 8 x to about 9'3" / 8 x to 9'8" / 8 x 10'0" barely with an approach!!
- 2/1/0 (R6 red resisted) up ramp BJ's: 5 jumps to 30' / 5 jumps to 33' / 5 jumps to 36' (not great distance due to jumping uphill, up a ramp which made it alot harder...and oddly funner!!:) haha
- alkaline water
- mixed greens, carrots, corn, peas, tomatoes, lentils
- dales raw bar
- kale, onions, tomato, cabbage, farro, seeds
- dales raw bar and coconut water
- cucumber and homemade hummus, spinach and white bean soup, mixed greens, tomato, onions
- warrior food and coconut water
SO who's gonna join me??
QUESTION #2: if you're not joining me on the jump training then who's up for finishing the 50s challenge???? 50 foot up lunges in a row each leg, 50 power wheel rollouts to chest from off knees and then 50 push ups all in a row!!!
peace my friends!