Stoney Pic:) Good Soulfull Training!! Upcoming courses!
|haha isnt he a cute little dog!!:)|
MBG 1 - restoration and sleep: Eischens Yoga daily + about 5-6 hours of sleep a night, feeling 65%:)
MBG 2 - training....soul training!!:)
Monday did simple stuff...
Assisted MU's did ascending sets 3 bands, 3 + vest, 2 bands, 2 + vest for same reps as last weeks best.
Then did 4 x 8 of pullups to chest and tiger push ups with 2 vests 34lbs
Tuesday did simple running of the stairs:)
Wednesday did BJJ this morning as my warm up then got all new records on AMU's!
- AMU's: *22 + 3 bands (2 gr, 1 red) / *13 + 3 bands + 17lb vest / *7 + 2 bands / *2 + 2 bands + vest (this is really great improvement! just a few weeks ago when beginning assisted muscle ups with the Power Jumpers 3 bands i could barely get 10 and not close with 2 bands!!)
- Dips: 35 / 21 + 17lb vest / 11 + 34lb vests / 7 + 51lb vests alternated with;
- PJ assisted Pull Ups to sternum: 16 + 2 greens / 11 + 2 gr, 17lb vest / 6 + 1 gr / 2 + 1 gr, 17lb vest
- green tea
- kale, wild rice, garbanzo beans
- organic food bar
- kale, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, onions, peas, beans, cashews
- apple, sunflower butter
- veggie soup, spinach salad with tomato and onions, vegan burger on hemp bread with cole slaw!!:)
My next MBG Courses:
Online Lean & Green Warrior Training seminar: Beginning February 28, 2012, 6pm PST for 5 tuesdays in a row - located at http://www.entheosacademy.com/courses/Lean-&-Green-Warrior-Training
Jon Hinds & Mike Mahler weekend training seminar: June 9th, 10th, Madison, WI - Monkey Bar Gym Madison
CNT Intensive: August 9th - 14th, 2012, Madison WI - Located at the NEW MBG Madison! (If all goes as planned:)
Peace my friends:) Thank you much for your support as always:)