Big Week at MBG Chi, LA Expo Lecture & bodyweight numbers still climbing!
|Having dinner with my friend Colin Campbell:)|
MBG 1 restoration, sleep - doing the Eischens Yoga sequence daily....feels great as the second part here of sleep, still not great...too much stress:) business was moving too fast and thinking too much at night = poor sleep, 2 hours one night 5 the next x 3-4 months = whew tired!:) So my training if you've noticed is very simple, not feeling strong enough to do anything too challenging so i have been keeping it pretty simple and it's working for me:)
MBG 2 training -
1.23.12 MONDAY (same asst for all sets on each exercise)
- Amu *25, 16, 9 = *50 with (3b's + v)
- Dips + V 22, 15, 11 = 48 (V = vest and is 17lbs)
- 1 arm assisted chins using bxt3b + V: 13s, 11s, 10s
1.25.12 WEDNESdAY: used same assistance and / or resistance with each exercise for all sets.
- Amu with BXT on bars: 2 green bands: *14, 10, 6 = 30 (great feel)
- Below use same loads (2bands, 2V pushups and 2g + V chins)
- Pushups + 2V: *30,25,20=75 (2 vests)
- Chin ups + 2g, 2V: *14, 13,12=37 (2 green bands + 2 vests) yes you might ask why any assistance here
- 3.7* on this workout, despite my fatique i took my time, it felt really good:)
- Green drink and organic apple juice
- blueberries, banana, sunflower seeds, almond yogurt, chia seeds, hemp seeds, lifes basics
- dales raw food bar
- mixed greens, quinoa, beans, carrots, beets, onions, corn, pumpkin seeds
- spinach, mock chicken salad, seeds, onions and potatoes
My UPCOMING MBG Courses & Events:
Lean & Green Warrior Training lecture, Los Angeles, CA, January 28th - Located at the LA Convention Center, Los Angeles Fitnes Expo.
Online Lean & Green Warrior Training seminar: Beginning February 28, 2012, 6pm PST for 5 tuesdays in a row - located at http://www.entheosacademy.com/courses/Lean-&-Green-Warrior-Training
Jon Hinds & Mike Mahler weekend training seminar: Most likely in August:) Madison, WI - Monkey Bar Gym Madison
CNT Intensive: August 9th - 14th, 2012, Madison WI - Located at the NEW MBG Madison! (If all goes as planned:)