|My outdoor training playground....a middle school:)|
So:) here is last weeks results since my last post:
MBG 1 - restoration: been doing Eischens Yoga beginner sequence daily, hadnt been doing it more than a pose a day for last few weeks and doing the whole sequence daily has made a big positive difference.
MBG 2 - training this week was challenging but i made it:)
Wed - did 100s of pull ups and 100s of planche dips and that's it and it really felt good....did this cause did not sleep well and body felt exhausted so i toned it down and it worked great!
Thursday - did same legs as tuesday...100s of PJ180 hindus and hip extensions 10x10 = sweat!!:)
Friday - did 20/15/10/5 afap workout
- HSPU off 6" boxes (with slight kick) did better here for sure, less overall sets
- Bar MU's with jump much better here too!
- Bodyweight cleans with PJ 160 from 12" box to 24" box
MBG 3 Eating like a Gorilla!!
- Spice tea
- oatmeal, blueberries, banana, walnuts, sun warrior protein
- kale, cous cous, pine nuts, walnuts, beans, corn, peas
- organic food bar
- ezekial sprouted tortilla, hummus, avocado, vegan patty, tons of kale lightly steamed
- peanut butter cookie (vegan:)
listened to my body and chilled a bit...also cool!
Finishing the cycle this week...cool!
Going to NYC this week to train on the bars with some of my friends!!:) ...... priceless!!!:)