Well we started it off today with a great test and workout that WILL begin (and i want as many
of you to join me on this) July 6th....SO check out what day one will be like and make sure you have
everything you need to train with us okay!!
Interesting thing happened too today that is now sort of funny:) every few days i take a b-12 supplement...so i did today. thing is i forgot i took one when i ate breakfast and so took a 2nd
one right before riding to the gym....can you say TRIPPIN'!!!! hahaha man i felt like i drank 10 cups of coffee and could not chill:) not funny at the time as you do not feel well at all, fortunately i got thru my first group of athletes i trained and was about to start with another when they had to cancel so i ran home ate an organic food bar which helped to chill me out and then felt fine....NOTE dont do that again:) haha
QUESTION FOR ALL: I want to know who's gonna join me on our 8 week training cycle beginning july 6th? You can start early if you want as i am and my athletes are, but i'm beginning it in MBG Chicago then and will have it posted and video'd for you all on line for that date.
MBG 1 - Eischens Yoga....simple, back dome and front warrior...simple is good:) haha, this brings up a good point my friends...do not feel as if you have to do the whole beginner sequence daily, do not be hard on yourself if you do not do it daily. Know this, all Roger had me do for about the first year was front warrior and some supine bridge and it worked amazing! For those days when you dont feel like training the EY hard or you might feel obligated to do it...yes this happens sometimes:) then it's fine to pass on it or just do a single pose or maybe two and trust me you'll feel alot better:)
MBG 2 - training (did 1st monday workout of 8 week cycle, check it and get ready for it)
began with AS HEAVY AS POSSIBLE: just work up to find out top levels
- Push ups (off 3 high boxes with KB's hanging off belt) - worked up to 1 x 80 kg (thumbs to chest)
- Chin ups - worked up to 1 x 36 kg (touching chest to bar)
Boomerang (45 seconds of work / 45 seconds of rest on each one, move thru til done with all)
- HSPU's - 10 (handstand push ups)
- Bar MU's - 8 (bar muscle ups)
- Dips - 46 (dont know why but i crush these:) haha
- Kips - 28
- Push ups - 40 (chest to floor)
- JGXT MU's - 19 (jungle gym xt muscle ups at 90 degrees)
- 12" parallette dips - 45
- Body rows - 28 (touch hands to ribs)
After this workout went to whole foods with steffon and matt (matt zaborowski) two of the best MBG Trainers in the country and dogged some food!!:) haha After that Stef had to go teach so matt and i went swimming...dope after workout recovery:) just sitting and chillin' in the aqua:) haha
MBG 3 Eating Greens:)
- Maca Cafe'
- soaked oats, blueberries, walnuts, banana, rice milk, life's basics
- organic food bar
- kale, cranberries, pine nuts, green lentils, spinach, potatoes, cabbage and peas = delicious:)
- kombuchas (2)
- kale, spinach, tomato, black bean veg burger, cabbage, potato, peas, sesame croutons = crazy good!!
- fruit and nuts
Peace my friends...hope you all can join me for the same coming up soon!!:)