Vlog on honor and evaluation of self, 15/15 results and going to Indy!!

video
Vlog on giving yourself an honest evaluation of yourself, mental & physical alignment. I do this alot myself and then think on how can i better create balance in my life...more balance = more happiness:) at least that is what i feel:) haha
MBG 1 restoration and sleep: First thing this morning i did my Eischens Yoga, before my workout did shoulder mobility drills, wrist mobility drills, indian club drills.
MBG 2 training: Todays results on yesterdays 15/15 x 5 minutes each section!
  • Assisted MU's (2 greens, 1 red) x 4,3/4,3/4,3/4,4/4,3 = *36 New PR by 3 reps
  • Resisted Dips (1 green PPU1) x 10s/9s/8s/7s/7,6 = *81 New PR by 1 rep
  • Pull Ups x 4s/4s/4s/4,3/3s = *37 New PR by 1 rep 
  • Resisted Push ups (1 green PPU1) x 10s/8s/6s/4s/4s = *64 New PR by 16 reps
  • Assisted MU's (2 green, 1 red) x 4s/4s/3s/3s/2s = *30 New PR by 4 reps (over walk up MU's)
  • THEN FELT SO GOOD DID ONE MORE EXTRA 15/15:)
  • Assisted Pull ups to chest (2 red) x 4s/4s/3s/3,2/2s = *31 New PR as it's first time doing it:)
MBG 3 eating plant based;
  • bengal spice tea, almond milk, stevia
  • 2 mookie organic green vegan cookies (my friends these cookies are healthy and taste great!!)
  • almond milk + lifes basics
  • kale, cous cous, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, beans

DRIVING TO NAP TOWN TO SEE WISCONSIN BEAT MSU!!!!!
wish us well my friends!!!
Talk soon!
Jon

Comments

  1. That's Good Jon, I'm glad you getting better everyday,more peaceful,Happy, nice work that's all you need haha =)...keeping like that, God bless you my friend., take care, Miss you.! =)

    Mosquito =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Yes, I need to recognize and let go of the negative thoughts in my mind before they bring me down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to do a Flagpole in 5 steps! 2 super Plant Strong meals!

Handstand Walking tutorial - step 2!!

Fun day a Eating....not so fun next day:) My training AND Great Handstand Video!