Improvement:) Simple is good....whats a simple day?
|Monkey Chillin on the curb:) haha|
I keep it simple by keeping my work to X amount of hours a day instead of just working and working all day, getting outside and riding my bike over driving which here in chicago is a major hassle:) haha, doing my workout anywhere with simple bodyweight exercises, eating my meals i love and then hanging out with jessie.....it's a process no doubt and i can always grow here so what are some things you guys do to make work easier and less stressful? As well as other parts of our lives.
MBG 1 - Did Eischens Yoga for about 2 hours last night, indian clubs, chest expander drills.
MBG 2 - todays training 15/15 x 5 minute each section
- Assisted MU's (2 green, 1 red) x 5s / 4s / 4s / 4,3 / 4,3 = *40 New PR (by 4 reps)
- Dips + 20kg kb (44lbs) x 5s / 5s / 4s / 4s / 4s = *44 New PR (new challenge resistance)
- Pull Ups x 5,4 / 5,4 / 4s / 3s / 3s = *38 New PR (by 1 rep)
- Push Ups + R8 ppu1 x 10s / 8s / 6s / 6s / 6,5 = *71 New PR (by 7 reps)
- Assisted MU's (2 gr, 1 red) x 4s / 3s / 3s / 4,3 / 3s = *33 New PR (by 3 reps)
- Pull ups touch chest (2 red) x 5s / 4s / 4s / 4s / 4s = *42 New PR (by 11 reps)
MBG 3 -
- Bengal spice tea
- soaked oats, walnuts, bananas, lifes basics, greens
- organic food bar
- kale, beans, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, tomatoes, onions, corn, carrots, mushrooms
- veggie, tofu stir fry, brown rice
Peace my friends:)