|Showing Full Extension on the Dips|
SOME QUESTIONS ASKED: (what are some more you'd like to know?)
- Can we add some legs into the Monday and Wednesday workouts for those of us that only train M, W, F....so we added the LEGS BUYOUT and man they are wicked hard!
- Another question on todays workout was How do i do the Bar-barian test part if i am not at the level of passing it yet? Simple my friends...you have 6 minutes, 1:12 at each of the 5 stations or exercises. Do your best to hit the requirement...if you hit it, cool, move on to the next one, if you drop early, you're done, write down what you did. No stopping and resting and then starting back up again, pausing in the top of a push up position, yes that's cool, hanging on the bar with feet off the floor, yes that too is cool, but dropping the knees, you're done, jumping off the bar, you're done:). SO, do your best at each station, write what you did, then add them up at the end. So for example here's what my numbers looked like today:
- 3 muscle ups...written as 3.5/5 (i count walk ups as half reps, i did 7 wmu's)
- 35 dips = 35/45
- 11 pullups = 11/25
- 35 push ups = 35/55
- 0 muscle ups = 0/5
- TOTAL = 84.5/135 (felt pretty good with really strict form)
Began with the Top of the minute workout: Foot Up Lunges with 28k's x 10 total, 100 reps Jump Rope, Deadlifts x 44k's x 10 and last exercise i changed to full power wheel rollouts x 10.
Did this for 24 minutes and although at first it seemed cool this morning it kicked my ass literally!!:) SO later in the afternoon i took one of our Eischens Yoga classes with Jessie my sweetie teaching and it was amazing, after rest pose i walked out on cloud 9 and felt super relaxed and that my friends is the goal isnt it:)
Day 3 of cycle (Today):
After the Bar-barian requirements test above, jess and i did the workout and MAN that was no joke! 10-1 on the push ups for 2 rounds...some lifting of the hips, but never dropping. On the pull ups, had to use the Pull Up Revolution and hung at the bottom of each rep...got 6-1 for both sets, but barely, this was no joke my friends!!
Been eating ON POINT!!
RECIPE OF THE DAY: This is a great after workout meal my friends!!
1st meal of the Day: Cooked quinoa, add rice milk, add life's basics, big handful of pecans, banana, blueberries
- kale, cous cous, pumpkin seeds, beans, corn
- organic food bar
- spinach salad, corn on the cob (2), brown rice and beans
- pecans, banana, agave nectar (great after dinner snack jessie made!!)
Peace my friends!