15/15 x 30 minutes???? YES!!! And 1 awesome Kale recipe!
|Getting artistic in BK:)|
WHAT IS THE GOAL OF YOUR TRAINING? To look a certain way? To be connected to your body and mind? To feel amazing, happy and healthier than ever? Or to feel a part of something amazing? OR TO HAVE IT ALL?
Well my friends....i think alot about training, why i love it so, why i opened my Monkey Bar Gym and why it is such an amazing place....because it is true and honest, it's simple, strong, a place all can come to and feel a part of something special and positive for people and planet. It is crazy....The VIBE goin on right now at the MBG's is what i dreamed about over 11 years ago when i first opened....seeing the love people have for teaching and training at MBG's is priceless. Just loving it my friends:) Just been smiling so much lately i had to share that with you all:) haha
MBG 1 - yesterday taught Eischens Yoga class, at the end of class doing alot of partner feedback and all had a huge jump in ROM doing back domes. Starting to get to full arms and legs extension now which feels great after. NOTE: having full ROM on back dome is a huge sign of overall health in the body as you cannot do this pose if you have tight hips or shoulders and being that those two areas are the most common areas of trouble for most people. SO make sure you do your EY and work towards getting a full back dome my friends for your a healthy body and mind!!:)
MBG 2 - todays 15/15 with a twist!
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of cleans and presses x 36k's x 2 sets of 2 a minute for 20 total reps...not too over the top:) a good start to the cycle for this workout!
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of Walk up Muscle Ups x 4,3/4,3/3,3/3,3/3,4 = *33 reps New PR (by 3 reps)
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of Dips x 10s x all 10 sets = *100 reps New PR (by 20 reps)
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of Pull Ups x 4s, 4s, 3s, 3s, 2s = *32 New PR (by 8 reps)
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of Push Ups x 12s, 10s, 9s, 9s, 9s = *98 New PR (by 30 reps)
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of Walk up Muscle Ups x 3,2 / 3,2 / 3,2 / 3s / 3,2 = *26 New PR (by 5 reps)
MBG 3 - RECIPE OF THE DAY: Kale Salad - after cleaning chop up head of kale, add chopped tomatoes, onions and almonds, toss with some balsamic vinaigrette...eat lots of this!!!
- Green Drink
- Bengal spice tea, rice milk, stevia
- soaked oats, blueberries, banana, walnuts, lifes basics
- Kale salad (above), cous cous, beans
- organic food bar
- Spinach salad, sprouts, carrots, sweet potatoes, veggie wrap
- 2 vegan cookies
- bengal spice tea, rice milk, stevia
Peace my friends!!