15/15 results, traveling and fixing back pain, INTENSITY and Love story!!:)
|Amazing Dinner Jessie made of kale, cabbage, tofu seasoned perfectly, some beans and more!!|
Intensity!! Helping others helps YOU! - Yesterday in Chicago before leaving for madison jess and i were helping out the noon class, giving feedback to students through our intensity. THIS is an interesting point, giving, helping, inspiring through OUR INTENSITY....THIS is a key at the MBG, it's not just yelling at folks, it's giving honest feedback, love really to people. People ask why i do this and it always comes back to love, i love helping people reach a higher level of performance. I literally can see them at higher levels, someone who can barely touch the rim to getting them to jumping so high they dunk hard!! Someone's who's out of shape to someone who's in sick shape, sprinting, jumping, handstand walking and rope climbing with ease!!! THIS comes across in two ways...pats on the back...I believe in you, you can do this! TO kicks in the arse....you're not quitting, screaming at them dont you frickin' stop!!! Both work, both have intensity and both have love in there own way:) THAT is the helping, the feedback that makes people helping people so important! WHY DO I SAY THIS IS LOVE? Many years ago a client of mine, a practicing Bhuddist names Josh, was training with me, after the session i said we're all going to minneapolis to watch carlos fight at the target center in his first pro mma fight...he asked to go...my mind was like no way so i asked are you sure and he said yes so he joined us. Carlos broke the opponents arm in 26 seconds, many fights were very bloody, even nasty in many ways. After i asked josh so what'd you think....after thinking many seconds and me thinking he's gonna say how horrible it was josh replied it was the most dramatic demonstration of........LOVE that i've ever seen!!! WHAT??? you got to explain that:) haha he asked me why i push him so when training him? cause i see what you can be, how amazing you can become....BUT WHY do you care to do this? .....it's love! because i care so much it's a way to give love to other humans:) thru inspiring them to higher level because we care to do so. SO he said this is what these guys are all doing tonight...each and all is ultimately taking each other to their highest level and that is why afterwards they hug, because they are giving thanks to that person for bringing out their all, to bringing them to their very essence of being!! THAT TO ME WAS SOOO TRUE!! In all my years of sports and especially competing in brazilian jiu-jitsu...that taking to the brink is incredible. It's a feeling you almost never get and THAT is why afterwards you hug your opponent or training partner...because they brought that out of you and you brought it out of them!!! THAT is why the MBG puts such an emphasis on partner feedback....because it is a chance to do what we all want to do, help our fellow man out and we can do this daily! And in doing so we help ourselves as well because in giving we get and then they give and get as well!! Love that story!!!!:) Hope you guys like it too!!
Fridays workout results: 15/15 x 25 total minutes...passed on the cleans and presses this week as after traveling and sitting alot my back was a little tight and after my kb warm up it did not feel better so intelligence said...PASS:) but the rest of the workout felt good to go:) Hey Hey Hey!!
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of PJ Assisted Muscle Ups x 3s/3s/3s/3s/3s = *30 reps (w/power jumper - 2 greens and 1 red) This works 110% better than massive kipping MU's with walk up as i feel like i'm only re-enforcing poor form on this exercise and now that i can do these staying close to the bar with good form i'm all over this exercise!!!:)
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of Dips + 16lb vest x 10s/9s/8s/7s/6s = *80 reps...MUCH BETTER challenge for me here....TIP - when you can do more than 10 in 15 seconds here move up in weight or challenge of exercise so that is exactly what i did here and it worked perfect. Last week did 100 without any resistance so this challenged me alot better!
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of Pull Ups x 4s, 4s, 4s, 3s, 3s = *36 New PR (by 4 reps, 12 more reps in last 2 weeks improvement!!)
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of Push Ups + R8 power push up x 8s/6s/4s/3s/3s = 48 REPS:) CRUSHED ME!! hahaha WAY HARDER WITH POWER PUSH UP!!!:) GREAT!!!
- 15/15 x 5 minutes of PJ Assisted Muscle Ups x 3s/3s/2s/2s/0s = 20 reps GOOD FINISH!! ROUGH DANG:) Love this exercise:)
MBG 3 -
- Green Drink
- Bengal spice tea, rice milk, stevia
- Banana, walnuts
- Kale salad (above), cous cous, beans, cabbage
- organic food bar
- Spinach salad, sprouts, carrots, sweet potatoes, veggie wrap
- bengal spice tea, rice milk, stevia
Peace my friends!