Peruvian Power Plant Meal, Excellent Intensive Day, Bar-baric workout!
|Power Salad, white beans, yucca, roasted corn and amazing cilantro sauce|
It's really been an great group and it's been a really big pleasure teaching this course!:)
MBG 1 - Eischens Yoga and restoration: did the EY beginner sequence first, then did an hour of partner feedback after that...THEN did a whole pro level Eischens Yoga class with Jessica and i have to say it was the best yoga class i've ever taken...felt like i was in a trance, totally focused on all poses, engaged, but yet moving with incredible ease. Then the rest pose at the end put a huge stamp of approval on it!!:) amazing morning of Eischens Yoga:)
MBG 2 Training: since my Bar-barian brother slick rick is here at the course he, jess and i trained together today and it was awesome!
Warm up skills - add one move, so i do a move on the parallel boxes, then rick, then jess...we keep adding 1 move each til we can no longer finish the sequence of moves...went something like this:
Dip > L seat > box muscle up > turn 180 degrees > cycle dip > L seat with half turn > planche hold > planche press hold > box muscle up > walking dip...then we all crashed:) but that was alot and it's really a great progressive warm up and great way to work on your skills.
- Muscle ups, Pullups: 5 muscle ups / 4, 1 / 3, 2 / 2, 3 / 1, 4 / 5 pullups
- We took turns doing each set with as crisp of form as each could, rick added a 30lb c-band to make it hard and still had perfect form:) dang:) so the 4, 1 means 4 MU's to 1 pull up as one set.
- Then we did a 1 rep hold 10, 1 rep hold 8 down to finish, then did 10-2 holds on each arm, then pull up and hold for 10 seconds each, then 8, 6, 4, 2 til done...great!!
- Then finished with push ups group work which is always great, 2 on floor, 4 on 6", 6 on 12", 8 on 18", 10 on 18", then back down...man i did diamonds on the way up and it crushed me...felt great!!!:)
MBG 3 power plant meals!
- Mate' tea
- organic food bar
- veggie wrap and kombucha with chia seeds
- pumpkin seeds, banana
- apple and cashew butter
- huge greens salad, tomatoes, corn, yucca root, white beans, cilantro sauce
- vegan peanut butter cookies:) hey hey hey:)