Good J Rock 2 workout today! Strong as hell meals! B-barian requirements results:)
|Eating at Native Foods with my buddies who ran the Urban-athlon here in Chicago:)|
QUESTION FOR YOU: What comic type movie best describes YOU? :) Think about this, a movie that might be sort of a super hero or cartoon character that others or yourself might say is you!!
Mine is Hellboy:) haha Jessie and others have said dang he's alot like you:) Big head:) (thanks:) loves pancakes and cats (true big time) and is sort of into training:) (true:) haha and likes to take on challenges (true) and the horns on his head even...i have a bump on my head still from breakdancing and spinning on my head!!:) haha so sort of there:) Complicated!!!!! Yes, okay:) maybe that is true too:) haha....jessie said OH YES!!! haha:)
MBG 1 - restoration: did Eischens Yoga before training today along with chest expander shoulder drills, indian club drills, ring drills and wrist mobility drills....felt good to train after:)
MBG 2 - training today J Rock 2 workout...1st did the Bar-barian requirements test to see where i'm at on it....went pretty good til the pullups:) haha that crushed me:)
- 5 x Bar Muscle ups (pretty much nailed these...very small walk up on 2 of them so good start)
- 45 x dips (got these done without a pause at all...tough though:)
- 25 x pullups, strict no kips (crushed me...got 12, 6, 4, 3 = 25....wow that jacked my forearms!)
- 55 x push ups (paused at the top, but did not drop so did all 55 straight still)
- HERE i was at the 10 minute mark....forearms crazy jacked up and missed first 4 walk up MU"s in a row which was not cool....arms were crazy pumped!
- 5 x bar muscle ups (not happening easy so as i mentioned before if i have to do walk up MU's then i do 10 instead and this went like this: 3, 4, 3....but getting these 10 took 5 minutes!!!
The pushing ones i got...the pullups....ahhhhh this one is the toughest for me but i'm confident by new years i'm still on pace.....the last MU"s whew, this was brutal so did 10 WMU"s but dang it took a long time...i know it's coming along though and so i'm happy about it:)
J Rock 2: After the Bb test could barely do 1 hspu so nixed even doing that and went straight to slighly assisted and stuck with that for all 3 rounds and it worked perfect!!
- HSPU + 70lb bxt x 8,4,3 (15) / 5,3,2 (10) / 5,3,2 (10) = 35 total
- Wide pull ups + PUR2greens x 12,7,5 (24) / 10,7,5 (22) / 10,7,5 (22) = 68 total
Buy Out - 5 bar muscle ups (straight:) to 50 diamond push ups (25,10,8,7 = 50)
3.75* workout:) feeling great after!!!!:)
MBG 3 eating:
- Green drink
- spice tea
- kale, pine nuts, cranberries, beans, corn, cous cous, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame croutons
- organic food bar
- kale, tomatoes, tofu, almonds....veg soup with beans and spinach
- spice tea
- organic food bar, apple, cashew butter
Over all felt really good today:) Sleep 8 hours for 3rd day in a row!!:)
Hope you all are doing good my friends:)