Un-Break-able!!! JGXT certs this weekend, Vegan Pizza!!:)
JESSIES AWESOME VEGAN PIZZA: Corn meal crust from whole foods, homemade tomato sauce, basil, uptons sausage, daiya cheese, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and spinach....it's amazing! She should sell it:) haha
MBG 1 restoration - been doing the basic Eischens Yoga sequence at home mixing in back domes.
MBG 2 training - "Unbreakable" 4 rounds of 5 exercises of 25 reps each
- Push ups with feet on 12" box - 25,25,25,25 = 100
- Body rows w/feet on 12" box - 25,25,25,25 = 100
- 30" box step ups L/R total - 25,25,25,25 = 100 (did 13 left, 12 right, then alternated each round) Did these instead of 30" plyo jumps due to left knee aggravated a bit.
- JGXT plyo curls - 25,25,25,25 = 100
- Power Wheel crawls + 20lbs - 30,36,36,36 = 138 yards (total so far this cycle 60, 110,110,138=418 yd
GOAL FOR NEXT WEEK: Complete Unbreakable Power Level in the same time plus go 40 yards each PW crawl set AND DO ALL EXERCISES while wearing a 20lb vest:)
MBG 3 eating -
- Kuchicha tea
- soaked oats, goji, walnuts, blueberries, coconut oil, sunwarrior plant protein and barley
- kuchicha tea
- frozen mangos, bananas, almonds, coconut water, SW protein
- ezekial bread 4 slices with raw cashew butter and raw honey on them
- kuchicha tea
- 4 slices of jessies awesome vegan pizza:)
Looking forward to meeting lots of cool people this weekend and seeing lots of my close friends who have come into take the master level course to then go back and lead the JGXT courses in their neck of the woods:)
sleep well my friends and have a great weekend!!