Bar-barian Rick + Power Wheel on Wall video!! Big 1st day!!! Power of Plants!!
Man i was so excited about this next 8 week cycle that i could not wait til tomorrow and i did monday's workout today:) haha That and i'll be traveling all day tomorrow to LA for the rest of the week:) So i got to say the 1st day of the cycle is AWESOME!!! I love it!!
This last week of rest and recovery must of helped me out as i felt very good and am happy with my first day of this cycle:
MBG 1 restoration - Eischens Yoga, wrist mobility, chest expander shoulder routine...rested alot:)
MBG 2 training - J Rock 2 (descending sets with a goal of 20 plus reps )
Started the workout with 5 sets of planche press, roll to L seat to box MU's
Alternated that with bar MU to around the world to lever hold...first time i got a clean muscle up!!
EXERCISE: SET 1 SET 2 SET 3 TOTAL
1) Wall Press ups + 0, bxt 70, bxt 140: 4, 6, 10 (20) / 3, 5, 8 (16) / 3, 5, 7 (15) = 51
2) Bar MU, walk up MU, wide CU, PUR160 CU *4, 3, 2,9 (18) / 3,4,2,9 (18) / 2,3,2,10 (17) = 53
GOT A PR ON BAR MUSCLE UPS TODAY:) straight and proper form too!!:)
Extra work - 100 wide pull ups to chest PUR 240 (8") and 100 dips (half kick out, half planche)
3) Power Wheel crawl - 1 x 60 yards (not bad after all this stuff:)
MBG 3 eating like a gorilla -
- maca cafe
- black beans, corn, tomato, veggie patty
- kale, lemon, honey
- sesame seeds, cashews, peanut butter, honey
- juiced sweet potato, orange = amazing drink
- kale, cous cous, cranberries, pine nuts, pecans, beans, sunflower seeds
- soaked oats, almond milk, cranberries, almonds, life's basics
Let''s make this an amazing 8 weeks my friends!!!:)