Week 2 Finished and all looking strong!!! MBG 3 and 3B's baby!!!!
QUESTION - what is the MBG way of training?? the 3B's my friends...what is the 3B's?? :) Also tell me how you are feeling and if you have an exercise that is too easy or slightly too hard ask me and i'll explain a simple modification for you so you can train at a solid level for improvement next week.
MBG 1 - Eischens Yoga class, did alot of back domes and warriors
MBG 2 - Training thursday and friday this week
Thursday was easy relaxing day perfect for recovery as i was feeling a bit tired and we drove alot too. So did 10 x 100 yard ramp runs, could not do the box jumps for speed as the drive down made my knee a bit tight and hadnt done EY yet....after of course knee felt fine:) haha
Today (friday) 20/15/10/5 afap
- Bar muscle ups - 9*, 5, 4, 2 (20) 7,5,3 (15) 6,4 (10) 5(5)
- BW cleans - 13*, 7 (20) 10, 5(15) 10(10) 5(5) Power Jumper 120 12" box onto 24" box
- BW push press - 6*,4,3,3,2,2 (20) 5,3,3,2,2 (15) 4,2,2,2 (10) 3,2 (5) off 6" boxes
MBG 3 - plant based eating!!
- maca cafe
- almond yogurt, lifes basics, blueberries, pecans, raisins
- kale, pine nuts, garbanzo beans, tomato, potatoes, peas, corn....whew ate too much:) hahaha
- greens, almonds
- organic food bar
peace my friends...and i really mean that:)