8 week cycle is READY! Are you ready? Guidelines below!!
Well my friends Next Week is the start of our first MBG 8 week training cycle for all (not just athletes)!!The question is are you Ready? This is not just doing the week of workouts each week and saying yeah i did the workout, this is taking your training to another level my friends!
Do the plant based nutrition daily, eat strong plants, make a difference in you and the planet!
Do the Eischens Yoga beginner sequence 3 times a week on your own AND the partner feedback after workouts!!
GUIDELINES FOR MBG 8 WEEK TRAINING, EATING AND RESTORATION CYCLE:
But before you begin i want you to find out where you are;
- Take a before picture at the beginning and end of the 8 weeks.
- Keep track of all workouts and eischens yoga in a journal.
- Keep track of all meals and how your feeling everyday in your journal.
- The first week of workouts are to set a baseline for you to improve upon each week.
- Make sure you get plenty of sleep (8-9 hours a night)
- Make sure right after you do your workout to write down your results....THEN immediately write out how your going to do on the same workout next week with the improvements.
- For example, lets say you've just finished the Boomerang workout and hit 197 total reps...with improvement in each exercise by a minimum of 1 rep you'll improve by 8 reps for next week and hit 205...so write that out as your goal for next week.
- Do this each week and you'll make incredible changes over the next 2 months. Trust me, i've done it hundreds of times with myself and my athletes and the MBG 8-12 week cycle works with amazing results...now it's your turn to do it:)
- THIS STEP IS HUGE!!! EACH WEEK YOU HIT YOUR GOAL, THEN WRITE OUT NEXT WEEKS GOALS FOR THE SAME WORKOUT...AND GO OUT AND ACHIEVE THEM AGAIN THE NEXT WEEK.
- Keep hitting and improving each week and it's truly magic what happens...Leaner, Stronger, Healthier & Happier!
- Keep connected with us on our MBG Facebook page, ask questions, inspire others, challenge yourself and others to greater heights in the way we eat, train and restore!
- Walk the walk, Each week improve the level you train, improve your alignment and balance and eat and drink only plant based pure foods from the earth.
- Anticipate great improvements, See them, believe them, realize them!!
This week i worked very hard, lots of business:) So kept my training simple...haha shock huh:)
MBG 1 - Last night in Eischens Yoga class all we did was partner feedback, which we'll be doing alot during the 8 weeks...it's powerful! Want to see big improvement in your back dome, do the partner feedback as we lay out and you're back dome, squats and 1 legged balance will improve dramatically!
MBG 2 - training all week, did Boomerang on monday, then wednesday did J Rock which i love and due to tons of work i chilled today and most likely will just train BJJ for about 4 hours tomorrow as we're having a big LCCT Team training in Wisconsin for all LCCT Black Belts and affiliates...that should be sweet:)
MBG 3 - plant based eating
- alot of simple soaked oats, blueberries, some dates, walnuts and lifes basics.
- kale, cous cous, pecans, garbanzo beans (whole foods in near:) haha
- organic food bar
- spinach, brown rice, mung beans, kale and some hot sauce:)
- some salted pecans:)
Get ready my friends:)