before training jiu-jitsu on friday:) This was alot of FUN:)
My friend matt (a great hand-balancer trains at the MBG Chi was spotting me on em:)
QUESTION: Training outdoors V. Training indoors no matter what the weather? haha
I love training outdoors and even like it in the winter...as i bike no matter what the weather...training on the bars though is a bit tough when it's -20 outside:) hahaha heck if you own a MBG then why train outside in those conditions haha:)
MBG 1 restoration - did some solid Eischens Yoga to end last week and this week end and started doing some of my shoulder drills a bit again with the chest expander...forget about them a bit:)
MBG 2 training - today i walked all over chicago with jessie that was fun as it was beautiful out today! after that i ran in my VFF's about 1.5 miles over to a refurbished landfill and now a park on 28th and halsted...nice looking park...but it smelled like trash:) haha
after getting there just did my Soul Training for dips and chin ups for about 45 minutes:) then walked home as the heat kicked my butt:) haha
MBG 3 Plantstrong eating -
- maca cafe'
- spinach, mango, blueberries, almonds, rice milk, lifes basics plant protein powder
- kombucha Mango:) very good!!
- veggie wrap with hummus, cucumbers, tomatoes, black bean burger, mixed greens
- orange, coconut waters (2)
- apple juice and souce of life energy shake
- vegan pizza (corn meal crust, pesto pasta sauce, tomatoes, tons of veggies!!!)
peace my friends!!