Gave a barefoot running talk + eischens yoga, super strong training!!
MBG Chicago in january 2011:) hahaha
Man we've come along way!! Busy long day today and just made me think of how far we've come since coming down here to chicago...these shots are from January 2011 about 6 weeks before we opened!
QUESTION FOR YOU: Have you experienced the Ah Hah moment while doing Eischens Yoga? If yes, was it strong or very light feel? If not, but you just feel good, well that is cool too:) I just want you to feel it really strong and powerful like we do and like all the folks at Lululemons did tonight:) SO tell me how it is and i'll help answer your question...remember other folks probably have the same thing going on so lets get some feedback going on here too!!
Tonight went over to lululemons on the north side and talked on Eischens Yoga for Runners and it went over great! Started by talking to them about and then teaching them proper running form and then how to use Eischens Yoga to improve your running even more. We did 1 pose with feedback and 100% responded with eyes popping out and jaws dropping at how amazing they felt after standing back up:) That is priceless! Got to love that!!!
MBG 1 restoration - for sure did some at class tonight (EY beginner sequence), then did more at LLL's so simple, so powerful!!
MBG 2 training - trained BJJ with mosquito for 45 minutes then luiz for 15 more minutes til noon class started....incredible sweat!!! For training did all skills to start, working on combination moves alternating bars and floor work;
- muscle up to jump to other bar for 5 sets of 5 which was good!!
- handstand holds to planche holds 5 x 3, then tried to press back up....which was a few inches:) hahaha
- handstand push ups x 12/10/8/6/4/2
- cliffhanger crawls for half reps as it's 20 feet long:) x 6/5/4/3/2/1
- did all in straight sets:)
- maca cafe'
- bananas, blueberries, walnuts, apple juice, lifes basics (kept me going strong from 8 to 2!!)
- bananas, kale, sunflower seeds, source of life (felt great afterwards)
- organic food bar
- raw veg falafal wraps, kale salad
- blue corn chips and hummus