What a day!!!! WGN at the MBG!! Crazy BJJ and MBG training today!!!...and of course Meals:)
|MBG Students doing some high level Eischens Yoga feedback!!:)|
First WGN comes in and we do a spot every 15 minutes about: http://www.wgntv.com/news/
Click the around town monkey bar gym part 1 and then part 2 links.
It shows quite a bit:) The true fun was during alot of the filming we were messing around on the bars and the students, trainers and all were just laughing so hard we could barely stand:) haha
- After WGN then we ate a quick bite: quinoa flakes, dates, banana, flax meal, lifes basics (which is awesome:).....
- then worked for an hour, then went back and trained bjj for about 2 hours with luiz, raphael (black belt who i use to battle with in Rio who is up here for a few fights, and man he has gotten wicked good!!), danielo (crazy tough little guy, awesome purple belt...more like a black belt haha:) and then for sure thiago...luiz's brother who is also a 2 time world champion and just amazing. So after training for 2 hours, THEN we worked out MBG style for another 2 hours!!!
- plyo box planche presses to muscle ups, to L seat combo
- then we all did muscle ups like crazy for awhile
- then we all did plache presses from the bar...man this was tough...not quite pressing all the way up yet but i got to full extension which was dope!
- Then we did flagpoles, then moved to 1 arm handstand holds assisted by stall bars with other arm and then lowered ourselves down to L seats....very very hard!!
taught 3 classes today and did my Eischens Yoga no doubt:) and my shoulder routine for sure:)
It was a great day:)
for lunch i ate kale, garbanzo beans, onions
for snack - i finished eating my quinoa flakes bowl of breakfast:) haha
for dinner i ate quinoa pasta, peanut sauce with tons of baby spinach, onions and veggies:)
Whew what a day:)
peace my friends and i wish you all could of joined us today:) I know you were here in spirit:)