|MBG Intensive Eischens Yoga practice...packed house!!|
Jungle Gym XT certification shoot today up in madison! Then drove back...crazy traffic...worked out, then we had some fun and made an awesome vegan pizza!! Yes you heard correct, we're making a JGXT certification and the dates should be posted pretty soon if you're interested.
MBG 1 restoration - did beginner Eischens Yoga sequence first thing this morning
MBG 2 training - well after doing an almost 3 hour JGXT shoot we drove back and i just felt like...man i still got to do something tonight...so:
- push ups:20,18,16,14,12,10,8,6,4,2 resting about 60 seconds to 15 seconds between sets
- L seat chins, then JGXT muscle ups: 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 same rest
MBG 3 plant based eating;
- bengal spice tea
- soaked oats, bananas, almonds, vanilla rice protein with spiralina
- more tea:)
- almonds, banana, orange, pear
- organic food bar
- kale, celery, spinach, tomato, broccoli with some hummus
- corn meal crust, tomato sauce, kale, onions, tomato, vegan patties
TELL ME SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES!!
despite a very busy day we feel pretty good and ate great!
hope you all are doing good!