Awesome 15/15 for 25 minutes!!!! Super Strong meals!! EY no doubt!


video
Here's a video from our Road Warrior videos walking on my hands. If you want to walk on your hands
i have a 8 step pattern that will get you walking on your hands in no time:)
Todays workout was WICKED!!! Me and my boy Cos and Jeremy trained and did my favorite workout of all time...the MBG 15/15 workout!! For 25 minutes!!!
MBG 1 restoration - Did Eischens Yoga in class today
MBG 2 training - 15/15 x 5 minutes of 2 exercises x 5
  1. Handstand push ups x 6,6,6,6,6 = 30 (assisted with 70lb bxt)
  2. Muscle ups x 4,4,3,2,1 = 14
    1. rest 2-3 minutes
  3. Chin ups to sternum x 6,5,3,2,2 = 18
  4. Planche dips off boxes x 10,10,8,7,6 = 41
    1. rest 2-3 minutes
  5. JGXT muscle ups (measured to hips and feet 1' past support) x 6,6,6,6,6 = 30
  6. Tricep layouts on the stall bars x 5,5,5,5,5 = 25
    1. rested 2-3 minutes
  7. JGXT foot up lunge (left first set, right second set) did 9s,9s,8s,8s,8s = 42 each leg
    1. rested 2-3 minutes
  8. 2 sets of Glute Ham Developers with partner holding feet to slow negative with body straight 2 x 8, then plyo push up back to top position with a 2 count hold
MBG 3 plant based eating - drank about a gallon of water today:)
  1. maca cafe'
  2. quinoa, raw protein, bananas, dates
  3. spinach, mango, raw food meal
  4. coconut water
  5. arugala, tomatoes, kidney beans, onions, vegan corn bread, split pea soup
  6. coconut water and an orange
QUESTION FOR YOU: Have you ever been marked by an animal? When i say marked i literally mean scared in some way. Some folks have said your spirit is often the animal that has marked you:) When i was 6 years old i was bitten in the face by my 250lb saint bernard, right under my left eye, missed my eyeball by 1/2 inch...it was an accident, he was sleeping while we were watching the movie born free, his foot was sore and i was petting him for the whole movie when i shifted and hit his foot a bit and he turned and bit, then realized what he did when he saw my face covered in blood. I did not feel bad at all, just for George as he was my boy and i must of hurt his foot...he felt very bad after and i wasnt hurt beyond the holes in my head!:) haha SO my spirit animal is a Saint Bernard...named George!!
Peace my friends! Got new internet connection again so videos are a coming back!!! hey hey hey!!
jon

Comments

  1. Sounds like a BIG day Jon!

    I know you've mentioned the Maca cafe recipe before. I think it's just maca, water and a bit of stevia but what's the ratio of water to maca?

    Thanks Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I was marked by a cat as a little kid ( and several times later in life too :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha well the only one i can remember is one time when i was probably 6 or 7 one of our ponies got spooked by a dog and jumped and kicked me in the shoulder. so i guess i'm marked by a pony haha! at least it was a full size pony, not a mini haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) hey brad....it must be exact or it doesnt work:) haha cup of hot water, 1 tblspn maca, some stevia:) is that better now:) haha to make it a bit creamier add some almonnd milk....about 1/4 cup:)
    so do you guys think the marking is at all like you? i have always thought so myself with my big dog:) what do you all think??
    jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jonny, when I was 7 or so, we found a dog roaming the neighborhood. All the kids were trying to chase the dog and see if there was a tag with the owner's info.

    My bro and I loved dogs, we had a Doberman at the time (had 3 Doberman's in my life time) and the dog we found was a German Shepard.

    I felt bad that he was lost, so I reached down and hugged him, wrapped my arms around him.

    He f***ing bit my arm so hard I was crying BIG time.

    I had these 2 black and blue marks on my arms for a few days.

    I remember the police came to take a report, ha ha.

    That was 28 years ago, I remember it like yesterday.

    Time flies

    Guess I'm a German Shepard! ha ha

    --z--

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha:) zach!! haha that is funny:) like it was yesterday:) you a german shepard? mmmm yeah i can see that:) haha
    haha you always crack me up buddy:)
    well we're both good dogs and strong dogs:) haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a kid we had horses. I must have been 10 years old and one day I remember I was eating a piece of pizza and walking past a horse that was tied up. Right as I walked past his back end ....WHAM .... the bastard kicked me right in the belly. It knocked me out cold. I had a horse shoe shape bruise around my belly button. Damn that hurt.

    Justin R

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jon but I was hoping for exact gram measurements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. justin that is super funny:) haha maybe my idea of marking is not correct...it is not an exact science:) haha
    brad:) it is 247.5 g of maca and 21.8 oz of hot water (107 deg is perfect) and 10 tspn of rice milk:) haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to do a Flagpole in 5 steps! 2 super Plant Strong meals!

Fun day a Eating....not so fun next day:) My training AND Great Handstand Video!

Handstand Walking tutorial - step 2!!