Strong MBG training today, Powerful PB meals!!!
|Talk about a PLANTSTRONG MEAL!!!!|
After BJJ, then taught the noon class and that was even funner!!:) haha we did lots of handstand practice on 1 arm alternated with swinging on the poles and flagpole practice.
After that we did todays workout....As Heavy As Possible (AHAP) for renegade rows and push ups.
This was alot of fun too:)
MBG 1 restoration - EY no doubt!!:)
MBG 2 training - todays training!
5 x 6 of weighted push ups off 3 boxes to get full ROM....used a 60kg
4 x 8s of 40k's Renegade Rows
MBG 3 eating - GREAT MEALS!!
- had a coffee this morning:) haha that was cool actually:) then lots and lots of water!!
- kale, mango, raw protein, pecans smoothie
- baby spinach, broccoli, garbanzo beans, onions, sweet potato - picture above
- small smoothie like this morning
- baby spinach, peas, potatoes, brown rice
- popcorn, flax oil, pink himalayan salt
QUESTION FOR YOU: what is the most surprising source of inspiration you've found.
just the other day i saw a yoga magazine showing an 80 year old woman doing back dome solid!
THIS is not an easy pose, it requires alot of strength AND mobility...strength in extension (which all need and few have) and mobility in the hips and shoulders (which all need and even fewer have).
SO, what is a surprising source for you?
peace my friends.....help someone to gain backdome and i promise you can change their life!:)