|Our first Bulls game was awesome!!!!:)|
Monday night after a full day of shooting new DVD's Jess and i got to go to our first Bulls game:) It was a blast! Gary (new Lifeline CEO) came down and treated us and more to the game and dinner before hand....awesome seats too:) WOW is all i can say the united center is awesome, the game was a blast as i havent been to an NBA game in many years...but most of all the side events at the game were the best:) haha Benny the Bulls mascot should be paid a ton of money!!... he has crazy skills doing handsprings over the chair and lots more!! amazing comic timing! and people skills all would love:) just awesome!! Lots more fun stuff as well:)
Yesterday caught up a bit on some rest and trained lightly.
Today was back at it training again and man did i miss it:)
MBG 1 restoration - been crushing Eischens Yoga in class and loving it...just chillin' while doing it and taking my time and it makes all the difference in the world....walk out feeling light, relaxed and peacefull:)
MBG 2 training - did todays class workout...first KB workout in awhile and did not do too bad:) haha
first did about 30 minutes of skill training...pole work, handstands, cartwheels, etc.alternated these two til done....also did bjj today for about an hour
- KB alternate back presses: 5 x 5's with the 40k's...felt pretty easy:) haha
- instead of S2S's i did chin ups: 5 x 3 with 16k to my sternum and this was good too!
- 32 oz cold water:)
- kale, mango, banana, dates, raw meal, pumpkin seeds smoothie
- Green drink 24 oz
- soaked kale, baby spinach, pecans, 2 vegan patties...then had a vegan wrap to finish the meal!!!:)
- vegan pancakes!!! hahaha, jess made em out of amaranth and they were amazing! some corn meal, some apple sauce, sea salt, then covered them in pecans and bananas and maple syrup....dope on a rope my friends they were awesome:) !!!
QUESTION FOR TODAY:) What is the influential book you've ever read? What book has made the biggest difference in your life? You can list a few books here as well. Mine are The Way of the Peaceful Warrior, Celestine Phrophecies (these two are awesome conscious stories of how to live in a healthier and more positive way for people and planet), China Study (the book that changed the way i eat 100%), The Warrior Within (Bruce Lee's wisdom is some dope stuff!!)
Change it up my friends, do something way outside the box tomorrow!!:) hahaha