Another Strong Week at MBG Chicago!! Plant Strong Meals! Powerful Eischens Yoga!!
|My Power Plant Strong Breakfast!!|
get to do EIschens Yoga daily when teaching classes and i loved that! Our MBG Chicago students are
diggin' the EY big time, we extend the beginner sequence to almost a full hour, taking breathing breaks as needed, keeping relaxed and then getting back to focusing on the actions alot! One thing we wanted to do here is show people here how powerful EY truly is and we're doing it every class! For example at the end of todays EY class we did a little partner feedback...first we had everyone see how much range they had on their back dome pose...were the hands flat, arms still bent, head still on the floor? We paid attention to all these points. Then we used Eischens Yoga partner feedback on supine bridge on the arms, then returned and did back dome again....AMAZING!! Everyone had great improvements on ROM and alignment, last night 3 people that could not even get their heads off the ground did so! And today was no different, they pressed up as if they had been doing it for years!!:) Man that is priceless:)
So give it a go and see the huge difference...if you dont know what i'm talking about:) get our EY dvd and then try out what i'm saying:) Then you'll understand!!:)
MBG 1 restoration - over an hour of Eischens Yoga today with about a 7 minute rest pose...man it was truly amazing!! The room was packed, the class was focused and we all were big time in tune and walked out floating on air!! Love teaching the EY class!!!:)
MBG 2 trainng - Felt tired from the long week and teaching most all the classes from tuesday on, so i did a very simple workout....30/30 for 30 minutes with 6 different skill exercises and all sets of slow 1s
- Around the worlds w/slow negative,
- HSPU off yoga blocks,
- Slow L seat chin up,
- slow press up,
- cliffhanger crawl,
- planche push ups slow and strict
- rested 5 minutes then did;
- Jungle Gym XT foot up lunge control jumps for 2 sets of 12s each leg
- Jungle Gym XT 1 legged curls for 2 sets of 12s each leg
MBG 3 plant based eating!!
- maca cafe'
- my super plant strong breakfast meal: soaked oats, soaked almonds, flax meal, goji powder, raw meal, banana, dates!! man this was strong and tasty!!:)
- green kamut drink
- kale salad with some baby spinach, tomato, onions...then had a vegan sandwich after!!!:)
- hot apple juice
- after workout apple juice with some raw meal stirred in....this was actually an awesome after workout meal and tasted incredible!! for sure try this out!!
- kale salad and a vegan wrap with hummus and some beans
QUESTION FOR TODAY!! Answer the following question:
If you could have one super power what would it be...the answer says alot about you:) haha
The ability to fly?
The ability to read minds?
To be invisible?
be careful which one you choose:) cause each has an interesting twist!!:)
peace my friends!