Pure Skills, Strong Plants, Powerful Plants!!:) Back domes!!
|Handstand Skill...man i miss being outside:) haha, it's cold here!!|
MBG 1 - restoration as usual was my Eischens Yoga...did feedback with jessie on supine bridge, incline plane, prone mountain and then did tons and tons of back domes...mission 2011...back handspring and i'm so happy i can now do back domes pretty good (for those that did not know i could not even get my hands on the ground before:) now cold i can do back dome:) It's been a long road but i continue to improve...so i got a good goal for that one this year:)
MBG 2 training - man had a good old simple workout today...pure skills my friends!!
- planche push ups on pirouettes alternated with slow muscle ups (after getting enough of this i then did the following two til i felt done:)
- handstand push ups alternated with no leg body rows
ALSO got word today the bars will be going up most likely monday!!! ah finally i can workout in the new MBG Chicago!! Training here at home is fun but dang the MBG rocks the bells:) hahaha
MBG 3 eating - clean and strong plants...again!!:)
- maca cafe'
- green drink (chorella)
- soaked oats, soaked almonds, SOLife, banana, dates
- green drink (chorella, spiralina)
- acai, banana's, sesame seeds, honey, SOlife
- kale, tomato, bell peppers, onions, avocado, sunflower seeds
- popcorn, flax oil, pink himalayan salt