Our New Chicago place! Strong JGXT workout, 2 BIG Q's
|View from my new Chicago back porch:) cold but still beautiful:)|
Today we're catching up on things and so we got a workout in too which felt really good!
MBG 1 - restoration: morning shoulder routine with chest expander, indian clubs and then this afternoon did Eischens Yoga favorite 5s:) Front Warriors, Warrior 3, Elbow Stand, Supine Bridge and Back Domes...did all for about 60 seconds each and repeated the ones i wanted to focus more on for a few sets each...love this simplicity and the feel afterwards...GREAT!!
MBG 2 - training: simple Prison 6-1 workout afap
- Handstand push ups: 6/5/4/3/2/1
- L seat chin ups with Jungle Gym XT bringing hands to low on chest: 6/5/4/3/2/1
Then alternated German hangs on the JGXT for 2s AND L seat to planche holds for 2 on boxes and repeated these for about 4-5 sets each...loved the skills and strengths today...simple and strong!
MBG 3 - eating:
- vegetable soup with cilantro on it and pumpkin seeds (jessie made it and it was dizope!!:)
- garlic kale, walnuts, seaweed, beans, edemame, cranberries, kamut (got it at whole foods which i love to eat at almost daily. today though the kale had too much oil on it and man it hit my stomach and did not feel good right after eating....so went and got some Suzies Kamut puffed cakes and man that helped immediately) One thing i got to watch for is too much oil and that lunch had it...unusual as i eat that daily almost:) So this sort of killed my desire for food most of today, so did not eat that much.
- So add about 10 of those Kamut cakes:) haha they tasted awesome! This helps for sure!
- red cabbage, grilled onions, garbanzo beans, collard greens
QUESTION FOR YOU: 1 workout to do what would it be...for the next year?
Pick from anytime anystyle you like, i'm not feeding you any answers here, but just want to hear what you all think:)
SECOND QUESTION FOR YOU: 1 training tool for the next year...just 1...what / which would it be?
again, i'm not giving any, just want to hear your favorite:)
look forward to hearing your answers!
peace and patience:)