MBG 1 restoration - Eischens Yoga back dome, supine bridge x 60 sec ea x 2 each...good! Indian clubs and shoulder routine with chest expander.
MBG 2 training - man today was cool as hell...practiced handstands on boxes from L seats and around the worlds with variations for a bit, then the workout really started to get super fun! We'd do a set of dips to the beat, then variations of chin ups to the beat...then i thought to make it a bit easier for both use a bit of assistance so we can really make some cool movements and get nice full range too on em.
We did presses with assistance from the BXT, alternated these with variations of chin ups off a bar at shoulder height...and it worked awesome!! I'll show you that video next blog i write...both are amazing, both are very very fun and give you and insane workout....we ended up training for 2 full hours and did not realize it til we were all just about totally exhausted and then saw DANG:) it's been 2 hours:) hahaha The more and more we did it the cooler it got, check out Jess and Stef messin' it up!!!!!
MBG 3 eating - strong food all day long!!:) CHECK OUT VEGNEWS THIS MONTH TOO AS ME AND MY MONKEY BAR GYM ARE FEATURED IN IT!!:) PAGE 82!! CAN I GET AN AMEN!!
- Spring water and some raw protein (maca, goji, greens, brazil nuts)
- broccoli, peas, corn, dulse, veggie patty, blanched spinach
- kale, cranberries, pine nuts, walnuts, edemame, cous cous, olive oil
- quinoa, kale, bell peppers, refried beans, dulse, some hot sauce:)
- small popcorn (organic), pink himalayan salt, flax oil (this stuff was super tasty!!)
peace my friends,