Day 72 of 90: me in 1983 TV ad:) HSWs like crazy! JGXT hspu and more!
Lifeline Gym TV ad from 1983 when i was 19, 5'8" and 135lbs:) hahaha
Good day today:) As we were working this morning we talked alot about the NYC/Philly seminars coming up, we talked about each one, the outlines, the main point of it all....to help people, to help the planet. THAT is what it is all about....that is what my mission has been since day 1, to make this world a better place. Since i was a little boy i've always loved running, jumping, crawling, climbing like animals as well as just plain old loving animals themselves and nature. It's never changed! Reading an article today i saw someone made a great point that really supported what we do...i love animals, so i dont kill them and eat them. Now some people, actually most who do eat animals say things like well it's normal it's in our DNA, bogus, we're primates, it's not in our DNA!! Or some actually say well they're gonna die anyways, so is everything but you dont eat your family, friends, cats or dogs do you?
Why do it if you can replace it with natural plants that give you all the health you could ever desire?
Ego and following everyone else because they say you should.
Well i go back to my first point...do you want to help people and planet OR are you just about youself?
Eating animals is ego and following others who dont care about animals AND the planet!
Do you love animals? the Planet? Then quit thinking just about yourself and do something about it!!
I want to help people and planet...will you join me? We are just pebbles in the ocean...but...we are many!
MBG 1 restoration - Eischens Yoga
MBG 2 training -
- HSW 32, 37t, 32, then practiced head neutral, this felt great and helps walking better but it's tougher to turn at the 15 yard markers...so only did 15, 15, 22 (fell, but got up quickly:)
- JGXT + 60lb PJ assisted: 3,3,3,3,4,4,5*= 25
- Bar Muscle Ups: 6,6,6,6,6,6,6 = 42
really had a great time working out today....so proud of my JGXT...it's awesome:)
MBG 3 eating -
- grapes, berries, mango, dates, bananas, SOlife, almonds
- kale, kamut, brown rice, garbanzos, corn, carrots, mushrooms, beets, sunflower seeds, walnuts, cranberries...man this is good:)
- green juice
- roasted almonds
- vegan pizza: corn crust, tomato sauce, eggplant, spinach, tomatoes, onions, brocolli, roasted corn