Day 70 of 90: New Power Wheel PR!
|Teaching Run Faster, Jump Higher seminar to 200+|
QUESTION FOR YOU: One way of training for the rest of the year...what would it be? bartendaz or gymnastics training or parkour or straight up bodyweight training?
MBG 1 restoration - after workout hot/cold shower 5 times, at the end of my workout did alot of back domes and it felt really great after!
MBG 2 training - Did prison 10-1 workout (55 reps of each) after doing my PW + 52lb crawl
- Power Wheel + 52lb crawl: NEW PR!!! 75 yards, then rested 30 seconds and did 30 more yards = 105y this was pretty tough, at 50 yards i just said keep going, no pause, just go a bit slower and you know what it helped alot and i hit 75! Tough as hell though and still got 25 more yards to go in the next 20 days!!!!! That is why it's called a challenge huh:) haha
- Handstand Push ups assisted with 70lb BXT: 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1
- L seat chin ups to touching chest to bar: 8,2/7,2/6,2/5,2/4,2/4,1/4/3/2/1
then did wall walk up back domes with feet on the wall...did sets of 2-5 til felt done...which was 22:) i really like this exercise, opens my shoulders and hips alot and feels really great. Doing the hot/cold shower after this really left me feeling great the rest of the night!
MBG 3 plant based nutrition -
- spinach, mango, banana, goji, cacao, SOLife, almonds smoothie
- trail mix: cashews, raisins, cranberries, almonds
- 2 ezekial tortillas, hummus, 2 veg patties, brocolli, corn, beets
- mixed greens, kale, brocolli, corn, dulse flakes, lentils
- honeycrisp apples