Day 69 of 90: beautiful day!! biking, legs amazing food!!!
After that had a great meal, then read some more then met my friend justin at the playground and did some leg strength training and then some levers, flagpoles and planches:) awesome day:)
MBG 1 restoration - Eischens Yoga again but held each pose for about 30 seconds each and did repeats of wall back domes walking feet up and down the wall for 5 reps...love this one as it really helps to open up the hips and shoulders alot. Then after training did a hot/cold shower x 6 cycles and feel pretty darn good right now!!:)
MBG 2 training -
- Glute Ham Developers (GHDs) feet under slide on playground...worked perfect for 3 sets of 8!
- Alternated these with pistols to russian lunge alternate 1 leg squats for 3 sets of 5 of each.
- after done with these then i did some sets of flagpoles for 3 sets of 10 second holds at parallel
- Then did some 1 arm HS holds, L seat holds on parallel bars and hanging from bars too!
- Big spring water with some greens mixed into it...not bad:)
- Mixed greens, corn, beets, sunflower seeds, almonds, veg patty, flax oil
- banana, cranberries, raisins, almonds
- Spinach, mango, banana smoothie with goji, cacao, bee pollen and some SOLife
- Spinach salad, roasted almonds, orange slices, lentils, sweet potato, wild rice
Felt good today and as usual it's really good to be home for a few days in a row:)
well now til i go to NYC for 10 days:) haha