Day 58 of 90: PW52 crawl NEW PR! wicked workout, super strong eatin!
Just thought this hummingbird was cool as hell, don't get to see this much,
actually ever in my life...it was simple, beautiful:)Hey y'all good day today! Worked alot this am on the MBG, got some good stuff done, learned alot too. Today we saw some dope designs for the window graphics for MBG chicago and they are off the charts!! Man it is getting exciting as heck!! Before it opens though we'll be in NYC and Philly doing 5 seminars over 10 days....YOU ALL GOT TO SPREAD THE WORD MY FRIENDS!!! Lets get these seminars full and spread the word okay my brothers and sisters!! Remember what i said yesterday...WE STAND!
We do what is the best for people and planet, not was is the fad or what is the short term money maker! We are the strong who do the honorable thing despite others saying it is not the way...because it's not the popular thing....YET!!!:)
MY QUESTION TO YOU...HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU TELL ABOUT THESE SEMINARS? HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU/ME/WE CHANGE THEIR LIVES FOREVER?
I'LL TELL YOU THIS IF ANYONE CAN GET 10+ PEOPLE TO A SEMINAR I'LL GIVE YOU THE NEW JUNGLE GYM XT!!! HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES:)
Remember "The hinge that squeaks gets the grease" So squeak my friends, squeak! haha i'm super excited about seeing as many of you as possible in NYC, NY and Philly...and all your friends too!
MBG 1 restoration - Eischens Yoga Beginner sequence...did something different today after watching my cats to down dog, up dog and cat stretch pose for about 2 seconds each...they hit it and quit it. So i did the same, short, as extended and expanded as possible on each pose and man it felt solid!! Short, Sweet and felt great afterwards! Then did 5 cycles of hot/cold shower after workout:) always good! Slept 8 hours last night and got a nice 10 minute nap after training on my porch with my cat:) haha
MBG 2 training - did some new things today and man I LOVED IT, FELT AWESOME!!
- Power Wheel + 52lb vest crawl: NEW PR *66 yards, 34 yards = 100 yards in two sets! at 30 yards wasnt feeling it but just kept going and then realized dang still gonna get it:) hey hey hey!!:)
Then did a Prison 10-2 of the following:
- Handstand hold lowering to planche hold 1" above floor for few seconds: 10/8/6/4/2
- Cliffhanger crawls: 6,4 / 5,3 / 4,2 / 4 / 2
MBG 3 plant based eatin!!
- grapes, strawberries, blueberries, mangos, banana, almonds, sunflower seeds, SOlife, goji, cacao
- brown rice, edemame, kale, carrots, sunflower seeds, beets...then some vegan cookies:) good!!
- fresh orange, carrot juice, goji, cacao, walnuts, SOlife
- brown rice, garbanzo beans, spinach, carrots, corn, peas, beets
- honeycrisp apple
good day, listened to my body and learned alot today:)
peace my friends!