Day 58 of 90: PW52 crawl NEW PR! wicked workout, super strong eatin!

     
Just thought this hummingbird was cool as hell, don't get to see this much, 
actually ever in my life...it was simple, beautiful:)
Hey y'all good day today! Worked alot this am on the MBG, got some good stuff done, learned alot too. Today we saw some dope designs for the window graphics for MBG chicago and they are off the charts!! Man it is getting exciting as heck!! Before it opens though we'll be in NYC and Philly doing 5 seminars over 10 days....YOU ALL GOT TO SPREAD THE WORD MY FRIENDS!!! Lets get these seminars full and spread the word okay my brothers and sisters!! Remember what i said yesterday...WE STAND!
We do what is the best for people and planet, not was is the fad or what is the short term money maker! We are the strong who do the honorable thing despite others saying it is not the way...because it's not the popular thing....YET!!!:)
MY QUESTION TO YOU...HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU TELL ABOUT THESE SEMINARS? HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU/ME/WE CHANGE THEIR LIVES FOREVER?
I'LL TELL YOU THIS IF ANYONE CAN GET 10+ PEOPLE TO A SEMINAR I'LL GIVE YOU THE NEW JUNGLE GYM XT!!! HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES:)
Remember "The hinge that squeaks gets the grease" So squeak my friends, squeak! haha i'm super excited about seeing as many of you as possible in NYC, NY and Philly...and all your friends too!
MBG 1 restoration - Eischens Yoga Beginner sequence...did something different today after watching my cats to down dog, up dog and cat stretch pose for about 2 seconds each...they hit it and quit it. So i did the same, short, as extended and expanded as possible on each pose and man it felt solid!! Short, Sweet and felt great afterwards! Then did 5 cycles of hot/cold shower after workout:) always good! Slept 8 hours last night and got a nice 10 minute nap after training on my porch with my cat:) haha
MBG 2 training - did some new things today and man I LOVED IT, FELT AWESOME!!
  • Power Wheel + 52lb vest crawl: NEW PR *66 yards, 34 yards = 100 yards in two sets! at 30 yards wasnt feeling it but just kept going and then realized dang still gonna get it:) hey hey hey!!:)
rested for awhile as it zapped me...was gonna keep going but really felt tired and decided to rest for a few hours til later in the afternoon and man did it help. Really made me happy to listen to my body on this one...trained at about 12:30 and hadnt eaten since 8 so i was a bit hungry and for sure after the PW crawl hit a wall and my mind was saying finish the workout....my gut said be smart, go home, refuel, recover a bit and come back strong this afternoon. It worked perfect!!! See what you can learn if you listen to your gut:) hahaha only 47 years:) haha
Then did a Prison 10-2 of the following:
  1. Handstand hold lowering to planche hold 1" above floor for few seconds: 10/8/6/4/2
  2. Cliffhanger crawls: 6,4 / 5,3 / 4,2 / 4 / 2
honestly loved this workout 4 stars for sure, the HS holds lowering to planche holds was awesome!!! Great practice for me as i want to go down to my chest and then back up...plus it helps me big time for my handstand walking balance too:) Then of course the cliff crawls are always my favorites...just love this, after these two my arms were so pumped it was crazy:) haha

MBG 3 plant based eatin!!
  1. grapes, strawberries, blueberries, mangos, banana, almonds, sunflower seeds, SOlife, goji, cacao
  2. brown rice, edemame, kale, carrots, sunflower seeds, beets...then some vegan cookies:) good!!
  3. fresh orange, carrot juice, goji, cacao, walnuts, SOlife
  4. brown rice, garbanzo beans, spinach, carrots, corn, peas, beets
  5. honeycrisp apple

good day, listened to my body and learned alot today:)
peace my friends!
jon

Comments

  1. Jon

    First off about two weeks ago I emailed you about have bad tennis elbow for over a year and you suggested that I roll a newspaper three times a day and how to place my hands when practicing EY yoga.Well I just received my EY dvd last week. I am happy to say that I have so much diminished pain that this week I started doing pullups full range and no flair up on my arm which is great. I also don't know if turning to a more plant based diet has helped. I am still not 100% plant based still eat a little turkey and chicken but no eggs or read meat.I think one way that MBG 3 is going to grow is by having more visual testimonials like before and after pictures or some training clips of regular MBG3 people working out. A lot of people would look at you and be like well he has been training his whole life and it's his job so its easy for him. So I think us followers of your style have to start putting up more testimonials to your MBG3 principles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to do a Flagpole in 5 steps! 2 super Plant Strong meals!

Handstand Walking tutorial - step 2!!

Fun day a Eating....not so fun next day:) My training AND Great Handstand Video!