Day 52 of 90: another shoot:) crazy workout:) strong foods & EY
|Dinner!! Big Bowl:) Strong Food!!:)|
Today was another great work day, got alot of great things done, filmed alot of good footage we needed and finalized our color schemes and brand boards which are now DOPE ON A ROPE!!!
It's right on the money and on time my friends! you'll see it pretty soon now and i'm a very happy man
now that we got all that done and alot of filming done too...now we're gonna put alot of focus on MBG Chicago and our new website:) aaaahhhh:)
MBG 1 restoration: basically just had fun today, my training during the video was fun, got a serious sweat, but not overwhelming....took a capoeira class tonight which was fun too:) quick Eischens Yoga sequence and i'm good!!:)
MBG 2 training: this was a odd day of training but fun, i needed a light day of training so this was right on time...did a few sets of cleans and presses with the 32k's, did alot of handstand walks for about 30 yards, did a 25 yard pole climb, snatched the 48k for about 4 reps each side, did the power wheel for alot of various exercises and alot of various chin ups...overall it was cool, not too hard and a serious sweat!!
MBG 3 eating:
- grapes, straw, blueberries, mangos, dates, goji, cacao, flax meal, bee pollen, almonds, SOlife
- organic food bar
- mixed greens, corn, onions, yams, wild rice, tofu, sesame seeds, beets
- 2 bananas and some organic peanut butter
- spinach, wild rice, onions, corn, carrots, beets, tomato, cucumber, bell peppers
- 2 sweet potatoes, 1 whole stalk of romaine lettuce, hummus
feeling good, going to sleep:)