Day 44 of 90: great strong workout! great EY and PB eatin!!! STRONG:)
|Talking with my good buddy Dr. Colin Campbell!!:) Very Cool:)|
Today also talked with some of our new MBG 60 day fitness challengers and got to say what an awesome group, very cool and inspired people who love the positive vibe we have at the MBG. They all are very excited to be part of it and are working really hard...THIS IS PRICELESS TO ME:) I love seeing people who felt un-comfortable in other gyms only to turn their life completely around and get strong mentally and physically at the MBG...got to love that man!
MBG 1 restoration - did the Eischens Yoga beginner sequence in steffons class today, he did a great job teaching it today...big props stef! Then did some more back dome work later in the afternoon as well. Putting in extra work daily to improve shoulder ROM and hip ROM as well as ass to grass squat.
- People with tight hips have tightness starting from ankles (no depth of squats) to hips (since they cannot squat deep they must bend from the hips completely (thus bigger butts:) to shoulders (all the other tightnesses give tight shoulders and dont allow you to go over head well unless you compensate alot or not at all...i was the not at all group...no ROM in ankles, hips, shoulders) as well and i'm no excuse:) haha, it is what caused all my problems...probably from years of biking 40-50 miles a day as a teen:)...i've always loved biking just for fun:) also playing bball and heavy squats in college and nothing to open up my hips at all:) dang:) In either case it can all be un-done!! The amount of movement improvement i see in others and myself daily from Eischens Yoga is truly amazing:) Love it!
- Power Wheel 52lb vest atomic push ups: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10 = 60
- Kips with 52lb vest: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10 = 60
Jungle Gym XT (x-treme trainer, the new one:) haha it'll be out in October:) haha you can get your now at lifelineusa.com as it is not up on our site today but will be by weeks end:) haha IT JUST CAME OUT:)
- JGXT muscle ups to dip position...measured handle to hips and 90 degree rowing position, then did assisted muscle ups...man this really got hard and was really awesome!!! 10, 10 , 10 = 30
- JGXT full rollouts with tricep extension: no not doing isolated exercise here:) haha it's alot like the normal full rollout with a Jungle Gym or Power Wheel...kept it measured at same hip height, stepped back a bit, then grabbed it and laid out completely and did a hands behind head to full extension as well for reps...another great one and great combo exercises: 10, 10, 10 = 30
MBG 3 plant based eating: Another great day of eatin:) Happy to be eating all my meals at home or at my co-op!
- Soaked oats, goji, cacao, walnuts, SOlife, flax meal, bananas
- fruit bowl: bananas, straw-b's, grapes, dates, goji, cacao, almonds, SOLife, flax meal
- banana and organic peanut butter
- mixed greens, tomato, corn, peas, 2 veggie burgers (natures bakery thats local and 100% vegs!!) then had a 2 sweet potatoes and some hummus!!
Much appreciation to you all who told me which book version you like best as well!!
peace, love, health & happiness my friends:)