Day 34 of 90: in arizona, gymnastics all day long, ate strong plants

44k's back dome:)
Hey y'all, down in scotsdale at my friend coach sommers gymnastics school. he asked me to help him transition to a plant based diet and invited me to take his gymnastics course for my help:) very cool huh:) well he is a really great guy and an excellent teacher. it was really interesting how they prepare and do prehab work...some active stretching, mostly static stretching...felt very odd for me for sure:)...did some eischens yoga and then was talking to some of his instructors about some of their mis-alignments and pains they have...so jess and i fixed them and man they liked it alot:) one said he's had mid back pain for 8 years and nothing else helped and now in 30 seconds it felt amazing:) haha aint that cool:) got to love it:)
jess and i ate great today:
herbal tea, then some bananas, some raw bars that were amazing
lots of water - then had some yucan plant and some mixed raw nuts
hit whole foods - huge mixed greens, kale, carrots, lentils, brocolli, potato
lots more water - organic food bar
dinner - kale, peppers, sprouts, tofu with a mixed greens, carrots, cabbage, brocolli salad
snack - coconut frozen bar, apple, yacon
MBG 1 restoration - did my Eischens yoga still:) lots of back domes
MBG 2 training - did alot of handstand and chinning stuff:)
MBG 3 eating - above, good stuff for sure:)
overall a long day but it was fun and coach sommers is really a kind person:)
peace my friends,
jon

Comments

  1. I work in Scottsdale, I love for you to open one of your MBG gyms here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. When you said a planat based diet you meant it. This sounds like you just walked through a garden and started grazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys, we're opening more MBG's each month since we began licensing them and maybe we'll get one here someday:) it's a cool (not temp:) city!!
    haha yeah i eat alot of fruits and veggies:)
    love it:) try it out my friend, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jon, if you ever get serious about AZ, let me know. I have a lot of friends and family there, I grew up there... it would be a great place for an MBG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very beautiful here...hot as hell:) 110:) but it's beautiful:) i've had a few others tell me i need to open one here...just need to get MBG chicago going first, then i'm looking for more locations...that or a MBG licensee here..that would be quickest:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jon, how did the Coach Sommer diet transition go? He, like yourself, has broken down some of the rubbish around strength and fitness....it would be awesome to hear how a plant based diet was working out for him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to do a Flagpole in 5 steps! 2 super Plant Strong meals!

Handstand Walking tutorial - step 2!!

Fun day a Eating....not so fun next day:) My training AND Great Handstand Video!