Day 14 of 90: tired but still did it!! HSW, Chins, PW40 crawl

Day 14 of 90 for sure a tough day of training, felt about 60-70% ready to go but felt today was a good chance to do my HSW and PW40 crawls on football field...i usually do both of these at the MBG on my 15 yard floor, so i usually do alot of turning. Either way, not feeling good, still wanted to take advantage of a full field to train.
Intensive and trip roughed me up but i still improved!!!:) this makes me very happy as i did not even feel up to training today at all...still very tired but had to do it:)

MBG 1 RESTORATION:
Eischens Yoga beginner sequence

MBG 2 WORKOUT:
Handstand walk (100 yards + in afsap): 45** yards (**ties my all time PR!) , 37y, 31y = 113* yards!! VERY HAPPY with this result! tied my all time record while tired is very very cool and set a 3 set (over 100 yards) record too, previous was 105 yards
alternated with
chin ups: did about 100 sets yesterday in toronto demonstrating the pull up revolution so did not intend on doing these hard today and i felt it...a bit tired:) did 3 sets of 12.
rested 5 minutes, then did:


In Fiji with some amazing kids!!!
INSTEAD OF DOING MY USUAL SPEED PW+40 CRAWLS HERE I FELT I HAD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WHOLE FIELD, EVEN THOUGH  NOW MY ARMS WERE TIRED.
Power Wheel + 40lbs vest crawls (100 yards in afsap and as far as poss)...this went great too!
too me 3 sets of 50.5 yards (A NEW PR!!!), then 25, then 24.5 in 3:18. So despite being really tired and despite doing my handstands to fatigue i still beat my initial record of 50 yards on this...granted only by half a yard:) i still did it!!! then had to quickly go again and again...now here i did not beat my previous best of 3:08, but 10 seconds later aint bad considering everything:)

OVERALL WORKOUT: this sounds like a week or two ago:) got to get more rest:) but today was really hard...had all i could to do them as i was truly very tired...actually dont like to train when this tired but i really want to stay on point over these 90 days and persevere thru hard days like this...extremely happy with my results today. the fact that i still improved over last weeks best numbers makes me very confident for next week...feeling more recovered and rested i will easily do these numbers and more!!!:)

Overall felt amazing today a 3.6 Stars!!!

MBG 3 EATING:
Breakfast: big bowl of strawberries, blueberries, bananas, peaches, dates, walnuts, SOLife.
Lunch: Spinach & mixed greens salad with onions, almond slices, mushrooms
Dinner: Jessie threw down!! She made awesome mixed greens salad with cranberries, walnuts, onions, mushrooms, then some homemade miso soup with spinach, mushrooms, onions in it, then a huge amount of kale, garlic...awesome.
Dessert: homemade vegan blueberry tart...100% healthy stuff!! awesome!! BUT we added some rice dream ice cream on it:) had to do it! and it was off the hook!:) haha

Energy today was low...i did my best though and the results of the day...good!!!:)

MBG 3 my friends:)WE ARE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD

QUESTION FOR YOU!!
Are you the change you, we want to see in the world? Do you live with honor? do you have integrity? Do you live to help make our world better? Do you strive to make yourself and this planet a better place for today and tomorrow?

Now smile and lets make the world Greener, Healthier and Happier:) haha
jon

Comments

  1. That is one of the best questions! I can whole heartily say that I try my best everyday!
    It's even better now that we all have a vehicle such as the MBG to do it with.
    We will change the world for the better Jon! Honour & Integrity need to be restored...
    As The Monk who sold his Ferrari would say… The quality of your life will come down to the quality of your contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonny, glad you're back bro. Flying, they say, is one of the most exhaustive things to be done to one's body.

    I hear ya after the certs, I usually crash and feel pretty busted up for a day or so afterwards.

    Can't imagine the intensive, ha ha

    Short n sweet workouts work best on the week after an intensive course bro, catch a daily nap, siesta my man, all other countries nap except us!!

    talk soon bruddah, miss ya!

    --z--

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of you are right on!! the monk book is off the hook too!! love that book!
    yeah the workouts i've been doing for my big 3 are right on i feel, the intensive and travel just jacked me up:) haha, feeling better again today though and hope to be 100% this week! zack hope sometime you can meet paul (from down under) sometime, he's a cool dude for sure! same for you paul, zack a riah is my buddy and a cool ass dude as well:)
    stay strong, stay positive, live with honor!!
    now off to be gladiators of the fitness revolution!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strong work and WORDS Jonny! I too am wasted after 14 hectic/late workdays in a row. Gotta rest but it sure threw me off my pace towards my goals. Didn't get sick tough! That's a plus. Now it's time to eat my giant PB salad:

    spinach
    avocado
    tomato (from our garden)
    beets
    cucumber (also homegrown)
    tempeh (sauteed in Trader Joe's Goddess Dressing, yum!)
    1/2 cup of mixed beans: black, kidney, pinto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to do a Flagpole in 5 steps! 2 super Plant Strong meals!

Fun day a Eating....not so fun next day:) My training AND Great Handstand Video!

Handstand Walking tutorial - step 2!!