So maybe i will in June:) we will see....mmmm....it might look like this:
Jon's One & Done workouts
- monday rope climbs x 20'
- tuesday Power Jumper rim jumps (1 60lb band)
- wednesday HSPU's
- thursday Power Jumper broad jumps (1 60lb band)
- friday Power Wheel rollouts with knees on a 12" box (this makes it super hard CORE!!:)
- saturday 2lb Jump Rope doubles
- sunday rest and the next week up it 1 set each or 1" each jump or 1 rep each set:) and keep this up for a month or two and see how it goes?
Today i just ate good clean food...about 3,600 cals...about 80/10/10 again and feel pretty darn good... But got to go to sleep now...big day of teaching / lecturing all day tomorrow then flying back home again:) BUT I LOVE IT:) HAHAHAHA
tell me who wants to join me okay!!